Denied HG Daddy Jason Staff Application

HG Daddy Jason

User
Mar 27, 2023
Username: HG Daddy Jason

◈ Your In-Game Name: HG Daddy Jason

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199098009154

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: JasonEatsAss#0777

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 3 hate speech bans

first ban 03/16/23 was for calling a murder monkey (the color of his fur) monkey
second ban 03/21/23 was for saying the r slur
third ban 03/27/23 was for playing the intro to Erika ( was a accident and i tried to appeal but was denied

How much playtime do you have on the server? currently 1 week and 10 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
i was a staff member on a dark rp server garent gaming i did it for about 6 months i made it to senior mod
(https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/21725-darkrp-staff-roster-month-of-september-2022/) i am JasonEatsAss and if you look into the past staff rosters i may be labeled as daddy Jason and here is the link of me being accepted (https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/20977-redoing-staff-app/#comment-171797)

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? i get on at 7am sometimes all day so about half day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? so as I mentioned I was a staff member in garnet gaming and i honestly enjoy moderating its fun and i also enjoy keeping the community sane and where people can enjoy playing and hang out or do whatever they do when there on also when i applied for garnet gaming I mentioned that it would build up my experience in moderating so

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to make this server run as smoothly as possible. I enjoy spending time on the server. I enjoy this server, every minute of it. Like I said I just want to make sure this server stays together and make sure everyone has fun doing what they do. i have past moderating experience so i am well known to most punishments of any actions like rdm,mrdm,rda .etc. etc.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I like playing with my boys and working mostly hang out outside chillin and doing whatever also i work on a commercial boat and what i do is trapping in fort Myers Florida off Sanibel and Captiva

+1 I recommend him to become staff. The player is very mature and chill. I have witnessed this player in troublesome issues where he has kept his cool. The hate speech is troublesome but I feel like you have learn your lesson

Last edited:
+1 he my daddy <3
1280px-Gay_Pride_Flag.svg.png

+/- the hatespeech is kind of the downfall for me here with everyone of them being within the same month and not even 5 days apart on 1 of them. I'm not giving you the full -1 just because there are other staff with hatespeech as well. I understand people can change but maybe wait a little longer to show us that.

I do not feel confident giving you a +1 because of the recent hate speech warnings that were back to back to back in the last couple of weeks.
Personally, I think the application is weak.

I do not feel confident giving you a +1 because of the recent hate speech warnings that were back to back to back in the last couple of weeks.
Personally, I think the application is weak.
Hey Blood thanks for responding to my forum post I’m interested in hearing why you said my application was weak im just wondering becuase it seems that im not going to be accepted this go round and I want to improve it for my next application

+/- the hatespeech is kind of the downfall for me here with everyone of them being within the same month and not even 5 days apart on 1 of them. I'm not giving you the full -1 just because there are other staff with hatespeech as well. I understand people can change but maybe wait a little longer to show us that.
Thank you and I understand why you would have given me that -1 for hate speech but I appreciate that you have given me that neutral rating

+1 I recommend him to become staff. The player is very mature and chill. I have witnessed this player in troublesome issues where he has kept his cool. The hate speech is troublesome but I feel like you have learn your lesson
Thanks roombas Ive been playing on this server for a week and seen that you do a great job on moderating and I’m grateful for that +1 I will prove in my next 2 weeks of being on this server that I DO NOT racially discriminate nor discriminate people on how they are so I can retry me staff application and be apart of the staff team 🙂

Hey Blood thanks for responding to my forum post I’m interested in hearing why you said my application was weak im just wondering becuase it seems that im not going to be accepted this go round and I want to improve it for my next application
Hi Jason, for the question "Why do you want to be a part of the atomic staff team" what you wrote was just your previous moderating skills on another garnet gaming, I would like to see how you enjoy this server and what to do in order to support the community aka Give back.
For the next question, "
Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?" The last quarter of your text just restates that you have a previous moderating history then you read off some rules that I consider basic knowledge such as MRDM, RDM, RDA, etc. You are a very active player and I would like you to re-apply in 2 weeks if denied!

I see thank you very much I will keep this in mind for when applying in 2 weeks I’m most likely to be denied this time because I’m at a -1 on overall rating and it seems like I’m not going to based on my 3 hate speech bans

-1 only due to how recent the hatespeech warns were. It's fine to try be edgy and I have had good interactions with you but I would like to see continued improvement and I would be happy to endorse in the future.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.

https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/