Accepted Hitachi1106 Staff Application

Hitachi1106

Trial Mod on Atomic Networks
DarkRP Staff Member
User
Mar 2, 2023
Username: Hitachi1106

◈ Your In-Game Name: Hitachi

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090502831/

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: hitachi1106

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. One class 5 (MRDM) I was new to the server

2 hate speaches of me accidentally saying the R slur (I grew up around it and have gotten way better at controlling what i say)

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3W4D

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Atomic
Mod
1-2 months

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4-10 on weekdays and almost all day on weekends

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like it would be a very thrilling experience to be back on the staff team. I have many friends that are on the staff team, and I would love to join them on the Atomic staff team. I love helping people in the Atomic community and I love to see other players have fun and enjoy the server.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think that I am a great fit for the Atomic staff team because I have great communication skills, I am great in team settings, and I am a good leader. I have been Moderator on an Unturned server, and I have also been S-Mod on a Minecraft server where I was in charge of many kids playing the server, and also staff which outranked me and who were below me. I have also been in charge of many rust teams where there were people who were older than me that I had to keep in line, in these clans we would have to have great communication skills to figure out where enemy's were. I am a good member of the Atomic community and I love to play the server, it was a shame when I had gotten blacklisted right when I was about to become staff. But I hope that I can become staff this time without being blacklisted...

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

+1 First, he has great leadership skills, as well as previous staffing knowledge. Second, he is a good guy and if you believe his blacklist should be a reason for a -1, you're wrong.

im gonna have to give a -1 yes while he was a great staff member and i agree with that its how he acted twoard me and other when he was around certain people and how disrespectful he could become, in his warns when he was talking about the r slur he says it just as much as he did back then but yeah hes a good staff member but not a good person

im gonna have to give a -1 yes while he was a great staff member and i agree with that its how he acted twoard me and other when he was around certain people and how disrespectful he could become, in his warns when he was talking about the r slur he says it just as much as he did back then but yeah hes a good staff member but not a good person
wdym "just as much" i havent talked to you in like 3 months

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to asong17 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

i would have given him a +1 if i saw this earlier. i like him and i understand that he might say the r slur but he said he grew up with it. i understand things can be different and he has already been staff before so i hope he doesnt get banned again

-DasIsa

i would have given him a +1 if i saw this earlier. i like him and i understand that he might say the r slur but he said he grew up with it. i understand things can be different and he has already been staff before so i hope he doesnt get banned again

-DasIsa
You’re a bit late, it’s already been accepted for staff