How does weed selling work exactly.

Anatomic

User
Jul 1, 2023
To start this off ive been doing strictly weed dealing and growing so my question is, what are the servers specifications locked too? each server is different and ive been trying and fighting tooth and nail to get my times down and they wont go below 600s no matter what even if i put 2 600s together 10 times itll always be more or 600s. Is the server locked the weed chances to 600s? Ive spliced every single type into this weed, ive spliced other players seeds, ive ran thru every single type from the beginning to the end ive done it all that i can think of and i cant get the seeds under 600 or over 150 yield. I have 1 seed that went to 154 but the time on it went to 890 seconds thats 190 extra seconds than the base. I feel like we really need to either update some of the job plug ins to the newest ones so we can have the best experience of change the specifications so we can actually make money like the meth dealer does...

I say in the meantime start basing as firework maker, they make a good amount of money 👀
Thats currently what i was doing ive not gotten into a fat party of people who all are like minded printing, and I have supporter rank i enjoy the server and the staff, just really wishing tehre was a way i could convince noob to give us more jobs. just more variety of actual jobs other than just either you raid or you sit in your base with printers and wait to be raided. its...no middle ground it feels like.

I say in the meantime start basing as firework maker, they make a good amount of money 👀
And btw when i say new jobs theres a few that could literally be removed as no one ever does them and the services they provide are actually useless because the salaries are so small that the job its self doesnt make money. a list of said jobs that ive seen maybe 1 or 2 players in my 3 1/2 days of ig play time.

Mayors wife - 0
Fighters - 1
Fight Pit leaders - 1
Karen - 0
Stalker - 2 maybe 3 if ive missed a few
Cinema Owner - absolutely never once.
Hotel Owner - Ive done it even made rooms as cheap as like 5k for the entire time and never got a single player was entirely useless.
Shark - Ive been it once and only seen 1... and im usually running around and playing around with other players
Combat medic - Only seen 1 and then they set up a shop and within 15 minutes changed jobs complaining no one bought the services for heals..
Bodyguards- only seen a handful maybe 4-5 at the max and they stick around but either rdm or just dont protect anyone and do it for the free weapons...

Some of these could be revamped into collection jobs of other types of drugs/professions, Weed dealing has barely any use becuase of the amount of restriction on it. and makes it down to about 3 - 4 solid jobs that actually make money. those being

Firework dealer
Professional Printer
Fruit Slicer
Pizza Dealer

Problem with the Fruit Slicer and the Pizza Dealer. You can make loads of money do pizza but people will often raid you just for the chance of pizzas knowing they are valuables, and they give buffs much like smoothies. Unlike the fruit slicer they can set prices to astronomical and then sell them all day long over and over and over and over and never get raided or stolen from. so then its really knocking it down to

Firework dealer
Professional Printer
Fruit Slicer
Pizza Dealer

These 3 and these 3 also have their flaws but Firework dealer is msot well rounded you only have to make it up to an hour and 40 minutes and your machine is maxed out and you can make absolute loads of money.

Professional Printer you have to pretty much afk in your base and just sit and wait for people to show up and if you get raided you're losing 10 fold what you put in especially if you just got it set up and then instantly get raided (Has happened to me twice rip 600k)

Fruit slicer is the safest most effecient way to make money as a civilian job.. and it feels almost unfair with the prices you can set on smoothies.. compared to other jobs.. especially when youre not setting limitations as hard like there is on weed/Meth dealers whom of which dont even make a quarter at their max of the other 2 mentioned. so then at the end of it all in my experience so far you're left with

Firework dealer - Semi AFK
Fruit Slicer - Non AFK
Professional Printer - Entirely afkable.

Reactions: Zeroe
And btw when i say new jobs theres a few that could literally be removed as no one ever does them and the services they provide are actually useless because the salaries are so small that the job its self doesnt make money. a list of said jobs that ive seen maybe 1 or 2 players in my 3 1/2 days of ig play time.

Mayors wife - 0
Fighters - 1
Fight Pit leaders - 1
Karen - 0
Stalker - 2 maybe 3 if ive missed a few
Cinema Owner - absolutely never once.
Hotel Owner - Ive done it even made rooms as cheap as like 5k for the entire time and never got a single player was entirely useless.
Shark - Ive been it once and only seen 1... and im usually running around and playing around with other players
Combat medic - Only seen 1 and then they set up a shop and within 15 minutes changed jobs complaining no one bought the services for heals..
Bodyguards- only seen a handful maybe 4-5 at the max and they stick around but either rdm or just dont protect anyone and do it for the free weapons...

Some of these could be revamped into collection jobs of other types of drugs/professions, Weed dealing has barely any use becuase of the amount of restriction on it. and makes it down to about 3 - 4 solid jobs that actually make money. those being

Firework dealer
Professional Printer
Fruit Slicer
Pizza Dealer

Problem with the Fruit Slicer and the Pizza Dealer. You can make loads of money do pizza but people will often raid you just for the chance of pizzas knowing they are valuables, and they give buffs much like smoothies. Unlike the fruit slicer they can set prices to astronomical and then sell them all day long over and over and over and over and never get raided or stolen from. so then its really knocking it down to

Firework dealer
Professional Printer
Fruit Slicer
Pizza Dealer

These 3 and these 3 also have their flaws but Firework dealer is msot well rounded you only have to make it up to an hour and 40 minutes and your machine is maxed out and you can make absolute loads of money.

Professional Printer you have to pretty much afk in your base and just sit and wait for people to show up and if you get raided you're losing 10 fold what you put in especially if you just got it set up and then instantly get raided (Has happened to me twice rip 600k)

Fruit slicer is the safest most effecient way to make money as a civilian job.. and it feels almost unfair with the prices you can set on smoothies.. compared to other jobs.. especially when youre not setting limitations as hard like there is on weed/Meth dealers whom of which dont even make a quarter at their max of the other 2 mentioned. so then at the end of it all in my experience so far you're left with

Firework dealer - Semi AFK
Fruit Slicer - Non AFK
Professional Printer - Entirely afkable.
I agree with most of what you've said but all classes should have their flaws and none should be perfect or easy to make money without dying. With basing comes the possibility of being raided. If your base isn't the best then yes you will probably get easily raided. What I can say about Atomic is that it is one of the closest vanilla DarkRP servers and there isn't anything that I would say is PTW or too OP. While other servers are super pay-to-win and have OP shit like armor sets and god guns that you only get from weeks of playing the server and paying with IRL money.

I agree with most of what you've said but all classes should have their flaws and none should be perfect or easy to make money without dying. With basing comes the possibility of being raided. If your base isn't the best then yes you will probably get easily raided. What I can say about Atomic is that it is one of the closest vanilla DarkRP servers and there isn't anything that I would say is PTW or too OP. While other servers are super pay-to-win and have OP shit like armor sets and god guns that you only get from weeks of playing the server and paying with IRL money.
I totally understand the PTW part and aspect my thing is we literally just only have 3 jobs that make genuine money so it doesnt come down to raiding its just the drastic difference in how much you can make from being a fruit slicer who cant be raided at all vs a Pizza dealer who can be raided 4 times back to back or a Professional printer the same... you dont make nearly the same, ive done fruit slicer and ive made 100k off each smoothie i was selling and more and people were eating it up left and right... but it becomes boring just standing there waiting.. lol so its like i just wish we had more production jobs? things like the pizza/meth/weed/fireworks where we can have a lot more freeedom on what we can make and then sell.. it would just be nice.

You could even reduce on the amount of sells for weed/meth from 5 to like 3 and replaace 2 of each with a new production merchant and it would feeel brand new.