Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): fares_#3273

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day and 17 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? afternoon after school

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want people to have fun in the server and be respectful to each other. I'll be very respectful to every person i meet and treat everyone equally and fair.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I think i'll be a great asset and i can improve the server in any way possible and will spread love out to other staff and other people!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Hi, my name is fares and I'm 16 years old and i live in the United States. I'm Arabic and fluent in English too. I'm usually on my computer after school is over. I stay on for a few hours before doing anything else like working out or chores. I wanted to apply because this looks like a great way to have fun and improve peoples respect to each other throughout the server.

+1 leaning towards hearing an interview as I don't know you and you meet the requirements, some MIGHT say you could stand to write a bit more for the two big questions but I'm happy for you to get an interview.

-1 i recently have had a bad experience with him and he cleary couldnt understand the rules of the server i would say to get some more experience with the server.

-1 i recently have had a bad experience with him and he cleary couldnt understand the rules of the server i would say to get some more experience with the server.
You can talk to yoru the staff and Joe Sugma about this and you tried to make a bad impression of me through out when i tried to be as respectful as possible. We literally had to pull in two mods for you. I'm sorry and I respect what you are saying but i do not agree.

Last edited:
+1 leaning towards hearing an interview as I don't know you and you meet the requirements, some MIGHT say you could stand to write a bit more for the two big questions but I'm happy for you to get an interview
+1 leaning towards hearing an interview as I don't know you and you meet the requirements, some MIGHT say you could stand to write a bit more for the two big questions but I'm happy for you to get an interview.
I mean yeah sure! Is there a possibility I can get an interview tomorrow? And i would love to talk about myself on it.

+1 (Interview)
The only reason I would +1 is due to the fact I would love to see how you would do in the interview. I would suggest putting a bit more thought into the Main 2 Questions and have a read over the rules before you go into the interview.

Application Denied
You may reapply in two weeks feel free to reach out to me on discord with any questions or concerns.
Ya Ming Gotcha#9941