Denied ICEBERG Staff Application

ICEBERG

User
Apr 1, 2022
Username: ICEBERG

◈ Your In-Game Name: Gay Ass Femboy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheGamingIceberg/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): Gay Ass Femboy#5278

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1d4h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Time on the staff team was probably like 1 month, and I was only a trial mod, it was a server I played about 3 years ago, but I had 3 years of experience playing on, it has actually be Removed from garrys mod because the owner wanted to put more time into college then his server, I miss it alot but it was like some zombie Survival DarkRP.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4pm-12:00pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have only had about a day time of playing, but I have already found my love for the server, its a very friendly server where it feels like I can almost make friends with most people I run across, people treat eachother with respect and don't get all worked up when they accidentally get killed or crossfired, I have only been warned once for Hate Speech but it was completely accidental, and I hadn't fully went through the rules and hate speech just isn't like me.. so I had put a thread asking for forgiveness and they removed the warn, thats the shit I love, a server with empathy for their players, I have talked to a small portion of the staff, and each one of them were understanding and willing to work with the players, it would be great to get more familiar with the staff and community :)

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because I have not done no harm since I have stepped foot into the server, I have been cooperative and a good boy lol, giving me this chance could surprise you ,heck its gonna surprise me, I may slip here and there whether it be forgetting something in the rules, or dealing with a sit the wrong way, but I am open ears to learning, and the mistakes I make I will alter into a learning lesson

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. to start off, as silly as it sounds (Rule b.5 > Jokes about Rape/Incest) might be a small problem lmaoo, I have a random keybind and Im not too sure how to get if off it says ``Rape`` it was for an old server with a rape class. and its a numpad button keybind so Its confusing to try n get it off, may need help with that.. and here is something I did for fun to encourage me to be a mod, with the help of the community I am putting my application in :) here you are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTG-2gC9S90

+1
Really solid app
Prior experience
Have had nothing but good interactions with you

Would make a great part of the staff team

Good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to DeathBomber1#1094 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)