Denied icewellowpis Staff Application

icewellowpis

User
Sep 18, 2023
Username: icewellowpis

◈ Your In-Game Name: com.slime

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198979241345/

Your Age: 14 (will be 15 in 1 week :))

Your Discord Tag: com.slime

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. One of my idiot friends kept on rdm and I got caught in the crossfire so I shot back at both of them and I got in trouble saying I was the one to shoot first And start the whole entire thing

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 days, 1 hours, 25 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Eastern time zone

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 4:00-10:00

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would like to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I believe that I am capable of being active and a good role model for the Civilians. Furthermore, I would like to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team because I am trustworthy and an honorable person, that can be trusted and respected. Lastly, I am attentive to any situation I am in, meaning I can respond to any staff calls, and watch for any F-R-P.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team because I believe I am a great candidate and can honor and respect my peers, and be active, also help out the community by moderating and keeping people safe and having fun. Also, I should be accepted because I have a lot of experience with Garry's Mod and I have always wanted to become a moderator, and if I got accepted, I will devote time and effort into keeping AtomicRP safe and F-R-P Free.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. huh?

Last edited:
-1 have to be 15 to make a staff app, also lack of effort was shown
look at some accepted applications on your next staff app.

Application Denied
Based on your application, you do not meet the requirements to join the staff team
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the How to join the staff team staffing requirements if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/read-me-first-how-to-join-the-staff-team.2614/