Accepted IcicleCat's Application

IcicleCat

User
Apr 18, 2021
Your In-Game Name:IcicleCat

Steam Name:CoronaCatUwU-saaan

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198798971629/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):16.

Your discord name/tag:kaoticxjacobx#3096.

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?no.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?no.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 1d 20h 16m.

Have you read up on our rules fully?yes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?yes.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)Yes, Actually have been a Tmod on here, but it has been a very long time, I was a Senior Mod on Evolution Z, Head Admin on Double TroubleRp, and I was a Senior Mod on DankRP.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)no.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I didn't answer yes to the first question, but I have experience with Blogs.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I would like to improve the overall server experience and moderation of the server and its players. I have been in this community before and I still love it and want to come back to the server and I want to enjoy the experience of being a Staff member on this server. It was a very great experience when I was on here last. I love the community and the players that are on the server. I will do anything to become staff on this server again, if that means to get more playing time or bond more with the community so be it. I will respect the players and staff team on this server and hope to moderate for years to come.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I bring a lot of experience to the table and a mature attitude. I know when to have fun and when to moderate the server. I know the rules real well and I have read the motd to the point where I memorized the rules. I know when to roleplay and when I need to switch to staff. If you accept me, I will be here moderating for as long as I am needed to. I am a fun but mature person and I can take a joke, I am not racist, I do not make homophobic remarks to anyone, and I do not disrespect anyone. I am a easy to get a long with person, but when comes to getting the job done, I do what I need to do.

What is your timezone?Est.

What time of the day are you usually on? Evening or Afternoon.

+1

-Okayish hours,
-Plenty of staff experience,
-No warns,
-Low effort app,

Id say an interview would be appropriate.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to KingChris on discord (KingChris#0009) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Beta Male on Discord (Blake#6299) within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.