Denied iNinjaMonkey530 Staff Application

iNinjaMonkey530

User
Apr 28, 2022
Username: iNinjaMonkey530

◈ Your In-Game Name: NinjaMonkey

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199092162013/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15 (27/09/06)

Your Discord (with tag): iNinjaMonkey530#7792

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warned By: Warned by Shade506 Warning Date: 16/07/2022 14:11:36
Warning Server: AtomicRP3
Warning Reason: RDM (Class III)

Warned By: Warned by SimpleNoob Warning Date: 25/07/2022 18:30:22
Warning Server: AtomicRP3
Warning Reason: RDM (Class III)

I forgot the first one, but the second one I forgot to put a KOS sign inside and the raider got upset which was understandable which is why I got warned for that.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1w 5d 21h 20m+

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? Pacific Daylight Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6pm-11pm during weekdays, 3pm-11pm weekends.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? To tell you the truth, From my perspective, I saw that the staff team has been a little short handed (tickets were being taken very slowly) and I've wanted to help again for some time now.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I was on the Staff Team before, I really enjoyed it, got along with all of the staff, and I want to really help the AtomicRP Staff Team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm a very friendly and easy person to work with. I know a lot of people on the server that know and respect me, I really enjoy your servers and just want to help your staff team in the best way that I can.

-1 would like to know why you were removed and your app needs more effort.
I thought I had put it in it must not have saved for some reason. But I was removed from the staff team due to inactivity. Was sick, I had covid (worse than others). I apologize for not saying anything and not clarifying it until now. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Application Denied
Your application did not display the level of effort required to be accepted for interview.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​