Denied Jared Zimmerman Staff Application

+1 Extremely hesitantly. We do a double review process for a reason, I think an interview and clarification may do good here. I can understand their frustration and wanting to correct or being spurred to action by negative example.

-1 user double dipped and did an open interview as well

I have said it before in applications though and I will say it again.

Settle your business before you apply. Don't wait 2 weeks when you could have waited 2 days.
What's a double dip

+/- I've only had positive player experiences with this player, fairly good app. Give this man some training, I believe he could be an incredible staff.

@baptism WTF ARE U STAYING this is A STAFF APP not ur OPNION learn the dif and keep them seprate. the rules are to the admins digression and experience to interpret the rules and id recommend other role playing games to further yourself and your professionalism which u don't have. FUTHER you double -1 his app after u falsely banned him so u sound dumb now.

so V is the rules within flag territory, saying u walk in you can be kosed by other rival gangs and the squares are the initiation on gang interactions. BMD is a criminal class and is aloud to defend. if someone steps on the square and attempts to capture they become kos on or off the square because you initiated on the square. you have to see them interact with it you can kos.

Flag Territory Rules (TR)
FTR1. All players within colored flag territory are KOS to one another.
FTR2. Players may only defend/attack flags as jobs within the Criminals, Gangs, or Donator (VIP/VIP+/CC) Job Categories
> Donator jobs that are allowed to partake in criminal RP Actions are allowed to capture territories. (no capping points as civilian/police donor jobs)

What's a double dip
I have -1'd your application due to the fact that you decided to pursue an open interview while still having this application open.

I feel this is not something we should allow during the application process and have marked down other apps for it before.

You did both methods of application rather than waiting for the one you started first to resolve before attempting again.

I have -1'd your application due to the fact that you decided to pursue an open interview while still having this application open.

I feel this is not something we should allow during the application process and have marked down other apps for it before.
Didn't know just knew wilkers said ay yo who wants to do an open interview and chose me it's all good tho

@baptism WTF ARE U STAYING this is A STAFF APP not ur OPNION learn the dif and keep them seprate. the rules are to the admins digression and experience to interpret the rules and id recommend other role playing games to further yourself and your professionalism which u don't have. FUTHER you double -1 his app after u falsely banned him so u sound dumb now.

so V is the rules within flag territory, saying u walk in you can be kosed by other rival gangs and the squares are the initiation on gang interactions. BMD is a criminal class and is aloud to defend. if someone steps on the square and attempts to capture they become kos on or off the square because you initiated on the square. you have to see them interact with it you can kos.

FTR2. Players may only defend/attack flags as jobs within the Criminals, Gangs, or Donator (VIP/VIP+/CC) Job Categories
> Donator jobs that are allowed to partake in criminal RP Actions are allowed to capture territories. (no capping points as civilian/police donor jobs)

AtomicRP values the input of all our staff and community, that's why these application processes are made public. Sure, the senior staff members usually have final say over being accepted or denied but there is a reason why a +/- rep system is in place. Every staff member present was voted in by such a system, so he's free to share his opinion just as much as you are :)

AtomicRP values the input of all our staff and community, that's why these application processes are made public. Sure, the senior staff members usually have final say over being accepted or denied but there is a reason why a +/- rep system is in place. Every staff member present was voted in by such a system, so he's free to share his opinion just as much as you are :)
this has nothing to do with what im talking about, peoples opnion of them changes if theirs a staff report of them. double down double post +1

Is everything okay sir. Your making a mochary man. Wilkers said it was a valid ban.

I love you man.

Is everything okay sir. Your making a mochary man. Wilkers said it was a valid ban.
GgegJDF.png

I have been with Jared and he seems very passionate about becoming a staff member on the server.
But you got too many recent warns, if you think that was a mistake just appeal to them in the forums
and reapply in 2 weeks. I really do hope you get staff and just put more effort or try an open interview.

Application Denied
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.​