Accepted Jawshh Staff Application

Jawshh

User
Sep 25, 2021
Username: Jawshh

◈ Your In-Game Name: Jawshh

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jawsh_the_gmod_god/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 21

Your Discord (with tag): UDP#0001

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Maybe once or twice for RDM/FailRP but that was it. Expired warns since then.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1mo 1w 6d 19h 28m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
Elite Administrator on Icefuse MRP Garry's Mod server (Resigned).

I was staff on this server for about a year, and then I decided to resign after being an Elite Administrator for 3 months.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? It honestly depends because my schedule is very funky with work. I don't have a set schedule as to when I'll get off or fully know what days I'll be working.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of AtomicRP staff team because I miss being more heavily involved in the community. I miss not being able to handle Mass RDM'ers and rescue the server from Propblockers in Spawn. Seeing all the chaos and not having any control of it is a big reason as to why I want to rejoin the staff team. I understand why I was removed from the staff team, and fully acknowledge that it was 100% my actions that led to my removal. I hope for that to be a learning experience for me, and for that experience to help me on my (hopefully) second run of being a staff member. I hate the extremely long ticket times that we currently have set (times in excess of 10-15 minutes) and I want to be able to take on some of that load and make it so when a player is RDM'd, they're brought to a sit within 3-5 minutes of the report being created.

Of course the player load has a lot to do with that, but just being able to handle tickets and split up the load is super helpful. I think the staff team is great how it currently is, but it can definitely use a little bit of help to improve and get it where it should be.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted because of my prior experience as a staff member, I feel as if me already knowing how the server runs and operates is a huge benefit to the staff that have to deal with training me. I think I should also be accepted because I am a relatively active player and can be on for a few hours at a time. I enjoy playing Garry's Mod already, and especially Dark RP, so I would love to help this server more than the other genres of RP. If given a second chance at being staff, I'll make sure to follow CoC whenever I have to "handle my own sit" and be extremely diligent about taking my own sits and clipping it. I already clip most of the player infractions that I see in-game, and it's proven to be extremely useful when providing evidence to moderators for a ban.

I look forward to hopefully re-joining the staff team soon :)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

I want to give my full explanation for why I was removed to the staff team and community that reads this. I got finished working a 8 hour shift and was extremely tired and my brain was pretty fried from working all day. I walk out of spawn, with nothing equipped, and instantly get arrested. Because I'm already extremely tired I don't ask the current online senior moderator to take my sit, instead I take it myself. There was no laws currently made so it was pretty blatant RDA to me. I jail the person and go about my day, forgetting to clip the sit for evidence later. This was my flaw, and next time I am on the staff team I will make sure to clip every sit I am involved with directly.

Last edited:
+1

After talking I've decided to bump it up to a plus one because I understand where they are coming from and I think they deserve a second chance.

Best of luck!

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ๖ۣۜPanda#8812 to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please contact Tungsten#7445 to schedule your training.