Denied Jcfost Staff Application

Jcfost

User
Jun 16, 2022
Username: Jcfost

◈ Your In-Game Name: Hisenborg

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199092540833/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Jcfost#6014

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days, 7 hours, 41 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central Standard Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually from around 6:00-10:00 PM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really enjoy playing on Atomic RP and I want to help out by becoming a moderator. Sometimes I notice that there's a lack of staff and things like RDM and RDA become out of control, and it really ruins the experience for other players. I want to be able to make the experience of playing on the server enjoyable for everybody.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have a lot of experience with different jobs on the server, as well as a lot of playtime. I also think that I could help to enforce some rules that sometimes go unnoticed, but can really ruin other's experiences on the server. I believe that I would be a good addition to the staff team, as I have quite a bit of leadership experience in real life with extracurricular activities, and I think that I could serve well as a member of staff.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I have almost 90 hours on Gmod, and have spent almost all of that on this server, so I know how it works and also know the rules that we have on it. The ability to help out the server by becoming a staff member means a lot. I would like to learn to be a great staff member, and I look forward to hearing back from you all.

Application Denied
You do not meet the requirements as of right now to staff on AtomicRP
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.