Jiggs General Suggestion - Remove Kidnap Domes From Streets

Jiggs

User
Feb 6, 2022

Suggestion Name Remove Kidnap Domes From Streets

What's Being Added/Removed/Changed Kidnapping domes set up in street

Why It Should Be Added/Removed/Changed Recently a lot of these kidnap domes have been showing up in the middle of the street. They're not very effective all they really do is cause clutter by being in the main area, some of which I've seen falling under failbase as you have to jump to get out. I know recently there was a lot of back and forth on street building but I think in this case it shouldn't be allowed.

Image Of Domes

Links to Addons

+1 very annoying and normal players that aren't kidnapped can get stuck and are then forced to pay 50k

Reactions: Jiggs
+1 very very annoying people place em randomly and they don’t advert kidnap so useless

Reactions: Jiggs
+/- I think if it's in areas where it doesn't affect the flow of the map, then it would be fine.

Reactions: Doc
Jiggs,

I agree. Players should not be able to gravity-trap players against their will.

Could also be in violation of rule
GER10. Base Designs that make use of drop boxes are Not Allowed

Could also be in violation of rule
GER10. Base Designs that make use of drop boxes are Not Allowed

This rule specifically refers to entryways that force you to reset your progress under certain terms like a button press or keypad crack.

Suggestion Noted
I have this change planned for the next rule update already, but I appreciate you bringing awareness to the need for the rule change.
Thanks for taking the time to make a suggestion, for further questions feel free to reach out on Discord.​