Denied JJinx Staff Application

Shinra

User
Jul 9, 2022
Username: JJinx

◈ Your In-Game Name: Shinra

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198798902075/

Your Age: 17 bout to turn 18 in 4 months

Your Discord Tag: Shinra#6550

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
Screenshot_2023-01-31_124701.png

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3d 11 h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? AEST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 12pm to 5pm on weekends. 5pm to 7pm monday through friday

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i want to be apart of the staff team to assist in the staff team to help and make the server fun. i know the server doesnt have many staff active during my time but thats where i can coime in. i am very patient with many things including what other peoiple have to say. but im a kind person who loves to help anyone who is having issues with ingame problems or even just people having a bad day.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I would be a great staff memeber towards the other staff and other players of the server being able to help and sort out situations. i enjoy being on the server and i seem to see alot of minges and other people ruining the fun for others so being a staff i could sovle these problems to make server fun for everyone. During my time being on the server i would not mind taking sits as a trial mod and dealing with those situations

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. im kinda loud so apart from that im a good member apart of the server.

Last edited:
+1 because you seem like a genuinely nice person. I'd recommend putting more effort in the last two questions as you will probably receive quite a few -'s from it

edit: you also put more effort in, nice :)

Last edited:
-1 with the history, time and class of the warns I feel as if there is not a lot of rule knowledge and if they can go 2 weeks without a warn I would then give a +1

-/+ Multiple very recent warns, which aren't detailed, but the rest of the application is good.

Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with any questions or concerns.