Denied Jordan - Staff Application

Jordannn

User
Dec 3, 2021
Your In-Game Name:Jordan

Steam Name: Jordan

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198417833086

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your discord name/tag: Jordannn#2548

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? I was warned for rdm once.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 24+

Have you read up on our rules fully? yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) no

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) no

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? no

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? To make the community a better place for everyone.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I feel like im fit for this staff position.

What is your timezone? est

What time of the day are you usually on? mid day/ night time

-1 Application has no effort what so ever, Little to no thought was put behind or into this application as well as doesn't explain RDM warn.

-1 very little effort to no effort.
If you’re wanting to be given a shot you’ve got to show some more motivation and some more effort.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.