Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warned By: Unknown
Warning Date: 05/23/21 02:25:05
Warning Reason: Class IV (Racism)

Warned By: DNFA Bananaman!<3
Warning Date: 05/23/21 02:25:21 02:25:05
Warning Reason: Class V (MRDM)

Both of these occurred on the same date at a very stressful point in my life almost a year ago. As a person, I feel like I have made a complete 180 in my life since then and am ready to be productive in this community.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2 Weeks 3 Days 8 Hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Almost any time of the day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have been a part of this community for almost half of its life. Since the beginning of 2021, something about this community and servers have always brought me back to play, even in my lowest points. I have had a hate relationship with these DarkRP servers in the past, but over time, I have grown to not only understand why things are the way they are, but also respect the amount of sheer effort and work that has been put in to maintain a peaceful and amazing place to hang out. There are times I will play for days at a time, just to hang out with people and my friends. I know how much of a burden is put on the current staff team, especially with the opening of the extra 2 servers. I would absolutely love the opportunity to be a part of the team, and help keep and maintain the standards on the DarkRP servers that have made it into what it it today, and to what it will be in the future.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I don't really believe that I am entitled to the position of Atomic RP staff anymore than the next guy, but along with my years of experience in GMOD, DarkRP, and community moderation (Discord and Reddit), I honestly think that I could be helpful in moderating the community, as well as interacting and getting along with other people playing, not only to ensure trust in process that is DarkRP and the rules that go along with it, but also to keep players wanting to come back and bring new friends along with them. Some of my best memories on this server include people who were, or are currently admins that stood out to me in my head, such as basing with Lil Marco Vert almost an entire year ago in the bank and him telling me he wanted to be an admin, to the friendliness that Wilkers, Shiloh, and Beta Male show, or the responsiveness and inclusion that Noob personally has with the server. I couldn't in my wildest dreams even being to start running a DarkRP server at the extent that Atomic is run ( I've tried before, I couldn't get past configuring plugins correctly.)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.

My name is Levi, I am 20 turning 21 this year, and have been gaming most of my life. I have been playing DarkRP for a few years now, and I'm looking to give back to the community. I'm all about good vibes and being fair. Thank you all for reading!

Last edited:
+1 good app I’m a little sceptical about the warns but since they are almost a year old I think you deserve a chance.

Good luck!

Thank you guys, I really have changed a lot over the past year, when I got those bans I had just moved 1700 miles away from all my family and friends and was feeling pretty low tbh. I appreciate all of you!

I'm not sure what to rate this only because of the following:
-MRDM WARN -RACISM WARN

But It is a decent application and all.
Just hope you can reform if accepted!
Thank you, I already like to think I'm reformed, I am a LOT more tolerable and less biased than I used to be, along with gaining the ability to look at situations from an outside perspective without any internal conflict to influence decisions

+1 You showed great effort into the application while explaining your warns. You seem to have turned around how you acted before. Best of luck.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (@๖ۣۜPanda#8812) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Killuminati#0797 on discord to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Thank you all (along with Panda and anyone else involved) for this opportunity, I hope I can live up to the expectations!

Reactions: Beta
congrats dude
i want to become a staff to help over's in need i need to know what day and time to hop on and do my stuff report to me as soon as posball (discord name- gamerboy69#9043 sorry for the 69 i made this account 1 year ago)
(game name) gamerfabio

i want to become a staff to help over's in need i need to know what day and time to hop on and do my stuff report to me as soon as posball (discord name- gamerboy69#9043 sorry for the 69 i made this account 1 year ago)
(game name) gamerfabio
If you want to be a Mod so bad why not just make a Application instead of Commenting on a Accepted Application, Also Congrats Kawaii