Denied KERMITtheGreat's Second Staff Application

bot_rogers119

User
Jul 19, 2021
PLAYTIME: At the time of making this I have 6 days and 12 hours.

IN GAME NAME: KERMITtheGREAT

STEAM NAME: KERMITtheGREAT

LINK TO MY STEAM PROFILE:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199173384188/[/URL]

My Age: I am 15 and I will turn 16 in December

My Discord: KERMITtheGREAT#9537

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP: Yes I did that for the convince of everything like adding my discord while in game

Have you ever been warned or banned before: Yes, I have been warned once when I was new for rdm but that got took off cause I didn't know, other than that no more warnings or bans

Have you read the rules: Yes I have and I will again after this app so I can be even more familiar with the rules

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information: Yes I have and again like the one about rules I will read it again after this app to have a better understanding

Do you have or use a mic: Yes, every time I play I have my mic in I do not like to play with no mic

Have you ever staffed on another gmod server before: No I do not, this will be my first and I'm looking forwards to it

Have you received recommendations: Yes, and thank you to all the guys that said I can put them on here
damarcus
kingchris
LBN_Gunter
Kaneki
KAPPA
MONKEY GOD
Linux

do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No I do not

No I do not

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team: Because I am on this server a lot and sometimes I am on late at night or early in the morning and there is rarely staff on at the time I would like to help that. Sometimes in the afternoon the tickets get overflown and takes way to long for the staff to do them so i would like to help cut down the amount that everyone has to do

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? Because I am decently known around the server and people that I asked said they like me and I thing I am ready to handle the responsibly of joining the staff team. I can help reduce the amount of tickets that everyone has to do so that their workload isn't as much

WHAT is your timezone: NA-WEST

Last edited:
-1 To be honest I feel that you could've put more effort into your application

+1

Your application is lacking a bit. But I have seen you around the server and i have never had any issues with you that I can think of. You also act mature and I think you deserve a chance.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.