Yes

Do I Have A Microphone and Use It On A Constant Basis?:

Yes

Do I Have Experience As Staff?:

No

Did I Get Recommended To Be Staff By Anyone?:

No

Why Do I Want To Be Staff?:

I want to be part of the staff team because I really enjoy playing in this server but it gets really toxic at times and I want to be able to help get rid of that toxicity and I think that if the toxicity is toned down newer players with love to play this server like I did
this server has been really fun at times but really hard to want to continue playing at times
I think it would be really fun to have a server everyone could enjoy.

Why should I Be A Staff?:

I should be a staff because if someone needs help I will be willing to help them even if I'm not on the server
I am friendly to players I can help players if they cant understand certain things like if there base is a (fail base) and they don't get why I can explain why to them
I'm patient and i can keep my cool if someone is hostile towards me.

What Is My Time zone?:

Greenwich Mean Time

What Time Of Day Am I Usually On?:

I'm usually on from 1:30PM to 4:00AM

Last edited:
-1 Positive interactions with the player but this application needs a lot of work. Make sure to put in good effort in your applications to stand out even more. Goodluck.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to King Chris on discord (KingChris#0009) within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.