User
Aug 1, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Korean Jesus

Steam Name: Manchu | wipesasswithrabbit

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: DeathBomber1#1094

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? 1 RDM warn, I offered to pay what he lost but he declined

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I have 3 weeks 11 hours 44 min

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? I have been a Senior Mod on a DarkRP server 2 years ago it was called Void gaming its dead now

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) Kim, Damarcus, Shav and Shiloh

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No I do not but I wouldn't mind learning.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I have made many friendships on this server and I feel being apart of the staff team would help me learn more about the server and the players on it. I would love the experience of being of staff member as well as being able to help and giving back to the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? I have been on this server for quite a while and I feel that I have a good sense of how the staff team works and operates, I'm ready to learn anything needed as well as put in the hours, I feel I could be a great asset to the staff team because I can bring activity and positive vibes, I have only had good interactions with staff members and I would love to be able to help them.

What is your timezone? PST

+1 I have seen you but never talked to you, but this application is good and you are a active player

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Hez within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Application Accepted
Reach out to Me(Unknown..#2441) on Discord within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.