Apr 5, 2023
Username: larry

◈ Your In-Game Name: larry bumlord

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zoknuss/

Your Age: 15

Your Discord Tag: zoknus#3028

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1 ban for 24 hours.

3 warns for rdm class III

1 warn for rda class 3

How much playtime do you have on the server? 4 days 17 hours and 16 mins

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
I was staff on not closed untill former notice slippy rp not sure on the time rank i was a sr mod contacts i have the owner a long time mod and a few others.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? (GMT-4)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2:40-9:30

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i would like to help out around the community and i just feel staffing is what calls to me

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i have been a well off mod for other servers and think i would fit in well with this one

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. ususaly i like to take time off for a few days but not often

This application lacks severe effort.
Refer to other staff applications to have an understanding of what we want to see
Personally, when you apply for something, you do not have to state that you want time off as there are staffing obligations that you must meet. once completed you may take a break. It kind of shows you are not too interested in helping when you say "
i like to take time off for a few days but not often"

-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.​

Constructive Critisim:
  1. Please detail all of your warns and bans. 1 ban for 24 hours.

3 warns for rdm class III

1 warn for rda class 3
    The applicant should provide more context and explanation for their previous warns and bans, including what they have learned from these experiences and how they have improved their behavior since then.
  2. Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
    > Time on the Staff Team
    > Rank (If applicable)
    > Contacts from Community (If you have any)
    I was staff on not closed untill former notice slippy rp not sure on the time rank i was a sr mod contacts i have the owner a long time mod and a few others.
    The applicant's description of their prior staffing experience is unclear and lacks detail. They should provide more information about their roles and responsibilities at previous servers, the duration of their tenure, and specific examples of how their experience is relevant to staffing on AtomicRP.
  3. Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? (GMT-4)

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2:40-9:30
    It would be helpful to know if the applicant is familiar with the server's community, rules, and culture. They should mention how they have engaged with other players and any positive interactions they have had.
  4. Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? i would like to help out around the community and i just feel staffing is what calls to me
    The applicant's motivation for joining the AtomicRP Staff Team is vague. They should provide more specific reasons and examples of how they can contribute to the community and server.
  5. Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? i have been a well off mod for other servers and think i would fit in well with this one
    The applicant should provide more concrete examples of their strengths, skills, and unique qualities that make them a good fit for the AtomicRP Staff Team.
  6. Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. ususaly i like to take time off for a few days but not often
    If the applicant chooses to include additional information, they should ensure that it is relevant to their application and reflects positively on their ability to perform as a staff member.

Overall Rating: -1 (Very Negative)
Overall, the applicant's responses need more detail, clarity, and examples to better demonstrate their qualifications and commitment to the AtomicRP Staff Team.

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.

Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/