Accepted Linux's staff app

In53rt

User
Apr 27, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Linux

Steam Name: In53rt

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198942366107/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): I am 14 years of age

Your discord name/tag: 50U15#2673/Linux in the atomic discord

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No my discord name Isn’t my in game name from atomic, though I’ve nicknamed myself my in game name on the “AtomicRP” Discord

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Yes I have been warned for “Rdm” because I did a false Warning (Ex: Warning go away Or KOS 1 2 3 etc) To a player and proceeded to kill them. I was also warned for “Prop Minge” because part of my base was sticking through another players base accidentally.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) I currently have a total of 1w 1d and 16h or
208 Total hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes I have read up on them multiple times to insure no mistakes.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes I have also read these various info tabs many of times to insure no Misunderstandings in the near future!

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes I do have a working microphone, and I use it consistently within the AtomicDRP Community!

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) No I have never been apart of a Garry’s mod server’s staff Though I am looking forward to the memories and experiences.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

Lil Marco vert

Washed

-DNFA- Bananagirl!<3

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? No I have never experienced these various interfaces and I look forward to learning them.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

The main reason I would like to be apart of the staff team would be because it would give me a sense of responsibility and help me in the future in various ways. Not only will I treat this as a type of first job but it will teach me many important things in the future for instance a good work ethic. This will teach me to not only be a hard worker but also an efficient one. Another reason why I would like to be apart of the staff team is to not only help the community but to make a enjoyable experience for everyone that plays on this server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I should be accepted into the staff team because I will provide a strong sense of justice and non bias. I will also provide supervision upon the server to make it a fun experience for everyone. I will be meeting my weekly hours, and I will always go above and beyond for this server no matter how hard it is!

What is your timezone?
Pacific standard time
PST

Last edited:
+1 This young man is great! He took his time to review and go over ways to improve his application in our discord calls. He’s really got a lot of potential and I’m glad to be a reference to his abilities as staff. Good application Linux

+1
One of my few +1 for mods who are underage. Really mature kid who is super friendly and mellow headed. If im giving a +1 to someone under 15, its worth its weight in gold

+1
Seems reputable. Active. You have recommendations, even though your underaged for this position. I trust that you would be a nice addition
Good luck

-/+application is ok
-1 Inmature
-1 has a hard time listening to staff member(s)
-1 underage

-/+ Decent playtime
-1 Class III+ Warn(s)
Overall you have a -2 but for forums sake a -1 for reasons stated above

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Wilkers within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

+1,000,000 one of the nicest people I have met, really wants staff and is determined plus he knows the rule's very well plus a very positive guy.

Overall he would be a great addition to the staff team and I would love to see him apart of the team

+1,000,000 one of the nicest people I have met, really wants staff and is determined plus he knows the rule's very well plus a very positive guy.

Overall he would be a great addition to the staff team and I would love to see him apart of the team
Is that even aloud though ;}

Application Accepted
Reach out to MONKEYGOD within 3 days to schedule your training
Note: Failure to schedule your training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.