User
Mar 9, 2023
Username: lllllll

In-Game Name ♛ lllllll

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:0:640398179

Discord BeYatz#0378

Date of Item Loss Mar 9, 2023

Time of Item Loss morning

What happened? I was raiding someone that has a failed base and I was explaining it to the PD officers that came that this is a fail base but still arrested me and the guy that I was raiding took his printers and run out his base.

What server did you lose your items on? Darkrp1

What do you need refunded? Raid printer money and 1 armor vape and medicinal vape.

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. .

Hey BeYatz,
The clip I have of our sit starts after you had gotten arrested. To give some explanation of what happened, BeYatz raided someone (who had a fail base, correct) that had grabbed his printers and ran away during the raid. Beyatz is requesting compensation for the printers he lost out on destroying for this.

Beyatz showed me the base and as I was explaining and getting more information from the owner, BeYatz was arrested in the room for keypad cracking one of the doors. It was then that he supposedly lost his vapes.

I personally don't think the cop was in the wrong for arresting you despite your intentions, though I do have the clip of the base owner admitting he ran off with the printers if this is indeed something that is refundable. I can provide the clip to staff if requested.

Last edited:
Reactions: lllllll