Accepted Lucifer? Staff Application

Lucifer?

User
Mar 7, 2022
Username: Lucifer?

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lucifer192 ツ

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145960873/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): I am 19.

Your Discord (with tag): Lucifer?#4225

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? I have 1 day and 5 hours.

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
In 2020 I was on the staff team on 2 dark RP servers and one TTT server. One of the TTT and dark RP server were under the same owner ship and I watched other them both for around 5 months as admin. The other dark RP server was a really popular server I was staff for about 3 months under moderator. Both servers have shut down since than.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? PST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Nights and early mornings.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? So far since joining I really have started liking this server. I love how so far the community are all pretty nice people and sure there are some bad guys that do like to join and ruin the role playing of the server and I think I could really help out on the server during my odd hours of playtime when once and awhile there suddenly aren't any staff on. Even I don't get accepted I still wanna be here to watch the community grow with all of the friendly faces around.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I would be a good match for this community cause I within a decent period of time already have made some friends within it. I have read the rules very in-depth and have a good knowledge of the rights from wrongs. I also have a good amount of past staff experience that it would let me get the boost of handling the staff pressure people might get from starting out as a brand new staff member.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
Hi, I go by Lucifer everywhere. I work night shifts so I sleep during the day that is the reason for the odd online times. I don't really know what else to say about myself. You are welcome to ask whatever.

SPIDER GANG

+1 A decent application with some previous staff experience to back it up. Hope to see your hours going up plenty going forward. Best of luck.

+1 Ok application, the rule 34 approves. Just a question, what were the names of the TTT and DarkRP you staffed on?

+1 Ok application, the rule 34 approves. Just a question, what were the names of the TTT and DarkRP you staffed on?
One was Xenon dark rp and Xenon TTT. The other was a massive dark rp server that shut down that opened via another name. I don't wanna release the name.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to DeathBomber1#1094 to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Tungsten#7445 to schedule your training!
Note: Failure to schedule your Training within 3 days will result in your application being denied.