Nov 26, 2023
Username: Lyth1um

◈ Your In-Game Name: Lyth1um

Link to your Public Steam Profile:
Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: Lyth1um

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. One warn for RDM, a guy was being annoying so i shot him. nothin serious.

How much playtime do you have on the server? At This time 2d 9h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 3pm - 6am EST WEEKDAYS ONLY

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the staff team mainly because I love being staff In any game I play, I like helping people who are new to the game and I like handing out punishments to people with malicious intent. Not only that but I've always been a good staff member in other games and since I've never been staff in this game I figured I'd give it a shot. I love the community that this game has although annoying at times I always seem to make new friends every time i play Gmod.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? im pretty chill with people and im good at keeping my cool whenever people are trying to be annoying. Besides it brings me joy to inconvenience people who aren't playing the game how its meant to be played. Im really good at handling stressful situations and situations that need to be handled in a timely manor. i'm also always on time or early whenever im needed at a specific time. I have also been staff in multiple other games such as but not limited to GTA5 RP (FiveM), Minecraft, DayZ, and Rust. (P.S. I have no disciplinary issues, I love having fun and joking around but I am US Military IRL and I know when to and definitely can be serious when need be.)

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. 4k hours on gmod, use to darkRP (pretty much the only thing i play on here), im on for most of the day including late nights into early mornings, I like to help people, im a good rule enforcer (been staff in multiple other games). (P.S. don't mind the vac bans on my steam account, i went through a cheating phase when i was younger and trust me thats well over as you can see by how long its been since ive received a vac ban)

Last edited:
Note: you need to join the atomic steam group.

Note: you need to join the atomic steam group.
Just did, I tried to join last night but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Thank you though for reminding me.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to ykspa on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
How to prepare for a interview