Denied Ziptie Staff Application

Ziptie

User
Oct 6, 2023
New york
Username: Ziptie

◈ Your In-Game Name: The Mad Insider

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199050185172/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Ziptie / falujiahelicopterpilot84

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. uhhhhhh currently banned for being in flatgrass #freeziptie

mass rm

2x offensive content

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 month

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? American East

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? maaybe 1 day a week if i want to fuck with people on the server

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? becuase im a 20 yer old 5´2 490 pounds with a 45 bmi which is the average for the atomic staff team and im too lazy and fat like sam and bullets to write another application, edit: im also a neckbeard and my stomach has so much lard i have to plop it on my desk which is what most of the staff team does.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? becuase im terrible with people and have insided eveyperson on the server and will perform better then the entire staff team becuase its shit. I also this darkspire is full of atomic rejects like the entire staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. contact me on dickcord im gonna quit this server anyways

-samisdecent

-1 Seems like a troll application, also didn't answer some questions correctly, overall doesn't seem like a good choice
ThePissMan-Pissroach3.png

Application Denied
You are blacklisted from staff
Contact management with any questions