Denied Ziptie Staff Application

Ziptie

User
Oct 6, 2023
New york
Username: Ziptie

◈ Your In-Game Name: ziptie is awsome

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199050185172/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Ziptie#1208 / iamziptie

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. MassRDM (feb 2023) Went haywire on atomic rp 2

Offensive content (july 2023) Was influenced by a old friend to show a explicit video on the tv.

offensive content (october 2023) Got too political in ooc chat

Suprisingly, i only slipped up once

Failrp during a raid. (november 2023) returning to the pd after a raider killed me.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 weeks 3 days

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? North American East

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? on week days 5-10pm on weekends and breaks 9am - 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?

1.The community: Over the course of the year ive played this game, i have made friends and lost friends. But to many people I stayed the same and acted the same for the time playing. I wasnt a big affect on the server comparing to someone like roomba or xpann who were chaos to the server. i did most of the killing on the kos bases. over the past 2 and a half months i put my goal on trying to become a staff member and i have tried my best to limit my temper and attitude against other people. I want to be a good affect on the community and help the player base out with understanding their problems and asisting the victim or insitagator as much as i can.

2.how i can improve myself: I have fixed my behavior over the course of these months, i have rebuilt friendships that i have lost and yeah we are gonna have xpann say other wise but I think that as much as i have improved myself i think becoming a staff could improve how i am to other moderators and how i am to the community.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?

My affect: I want to rebuild how i remember the community of atomic rp and i want to help new or old moderators as much as possible to fill the needs of the server as much as possible. I want to be accepted to the staff team becuase of the state its it. Yes there are many great mods but i have seen some that have messed up so bad that they have banned some people for mass instead of giving them a failrp which was intended. (true story).
IN the end if i last or not, ill try my best to be a differnece to the server and the staff team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Dm me on discord for any questions.

Love you guys

-Ziptie

Last edited:
Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Yap yap yap yap

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? FIne ill yap more

Also free supporter plus (as the advertisment says)

good examples of what to never put in your staff app

To be honest, you don’t seem mature enough and you don’t really have a good reputation with the community.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Yap yap yap yap

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? FIne ill yap more

Also free supporter plus (as the advertisment says)

good examples of what to never put in your staff app
edited

-1 App seems more focused on applicants defense than actual answers to both body questions.

You can edit your application. Take a look at accepted apps. I’ll change my vote if I see changes.

-1 App seems more focused on applicants defense than actual answers to both body questions.

You can edit your application. Take a look at accepted apps. I’ll change my vote if I see changes.
thansk for the reply pixel i will edit when i have time after school

-1 blacklisted from staff and alting from a blacklisted fourms account, why isnt this kid banned yet on the fourms?

This overall shows your maturity level, if you can’t act right and take the criticism, then you will not be accepted onto the staff team.

Also, you editing your application this much shows that you are not prepared.

This overall shows your maturity level, if you can’t act right and take the criticism, then you will not be accepted onto the staff team.

Also, you editing your application this much shows that you are not prepared.
i was just correcting his spelling not trying to insult him

IMG_4892.png

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.