Denied Ziptie Staff Application

Ziptie

User
Oct 6, 2023
New york
Username: Ziptie

◈ Your In-Game Name: Ziptie

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199050185172/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: acdcfan123/Ziptie

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Suprisingly i let all of my warns clear up.

Mass RDM

Offensive content X2

Fail RP

Just a follow up I am blacklisted from staffing i had used Ai to make a staff app of march 1st 2023 coming close to over a year now, but hear me out every staff app i have made was written by myself, i want to show that im not as foolish anymore and i want top take this seriously.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 month

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? North American East

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 2pm-10pm or 11am to 3am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have played on this server for now almost a year now and i had wanted to try staffing for a while now i have heard its a great community and know many people on the staff team and they say that its a great thing to try. I want to be a greater person on the community and i want to get the most out of my atomic networks experience! Finally I hope i get to the right people with this and i hop to see myself on the staff roster one day.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted to the staff team becuase as i have played this server i have extraordinary rule knowledge I am great with people and can get along with someone. IM good at defusing heated situations, i can also contribute to help deal with minges like on the staff team and i hope to make atomic better.

-Ziptie

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. flibber flabber

+1 knows rules very well. Keeps trying for staff which shows the desire. Not giving up.

Application Denied
You have been blacklisted from Staff.