Denied Ziptie Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
@XPann it really shows why some people cut ties with you you or you banned them because your a big fucking baby and when someone talks shit to you, you go and cry your way to the ban button
WAY TO GO BRO, way to act different and try to prove to others that you changed. you never changed lol and you never will. L ZIPTIE

Here Better yet I can pull up medal and show the 100s of clips of you acting like everything you said about me , while typing your message up you probably told a person to Kys while rage cheating on rust like you do in every other game, I don’t know if you changed in the span of 3 weeks but it you did good for you.
thats xpann, + its rust not gmod

Here’s the comes the ego train look who’s the conductor
are you high? every time i said something you didnt like in the vc, you would reply with "At least i bench more then you" so clearly im not the one with the ego its you

You're blacklisted from staffing you keep making alts and applying to make people think you arent

Application Denied
Based on your application, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.