Denied isidro Staff Application

isidro

User
Aug 8, 2023
Username: isidro

◈ Your In-Game Name: isidro

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199070409381/

Your Age: 18

Your Discord Tag: isidro_6969eatme

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. 7/08/23, Class 3 RDM, It was when I was starting out and more or less getting a grasp on the server, i honestly couldnt tell you how or why I got it, But it must've been because I killed someone I wasnt supposed to!

How much playtime do you have on the server? 5d 7h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central United States

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Ill usually be on around 4-5pm till 9-10pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I really enjoy this server and the people among this community.
I am interested in getting free Supporter+ as a benefit
I have some free time once in a while that I would like to use to hopefully be a reason we can prolong the lifespan of the AtomicRP servers!

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I dont bring much to the table, but I see this as a learning experience
I am not Chuck Norris, but Im not Flat Stanley
I am not the sharpest saw, but im not a dull blade
I KNOW that I can uplift people and just make life on this server a little more enjoyable
as a player, the thing ive enjoyed the MOST out of this server, is when an admin is a pleasure to talk to and isnt too quick to make assumptions. I want to take that side of the runway as I bring a completely UNBIASED opinion when it comes to doing my duty!

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I do have times im just not on at all, work, school ect, but I do play alot when i do play, (on off relationship with Gmod)
So hopefully theres some way to mark myself as PTO or something likewise if I were to get accepted, just because I know I wont always be able to make the staff quota of sits all the time! :)

+1 good enough, lets see interview. And yes we have ways to ask for time off without being removed <3

+1 warn seems like he made mistake it happens, pretty honest and genuine would be happy to see him on the team ;3

+1 I've had my own good experiences with Isidro and I believe we should give him a chance. Good app ;)

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to nycyoshi on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member

Application Denied
Failure to reach out.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​