Make it against the rules to place gun shelves in tunnels next to spawn

Cuteboi

User
Jun 12, 2021
Its really ugly, clogs up spawn, and makes setting up actual shops useless. Shelves can be useful, and i think its cool when i can walk into an actual building and buy a gun, but seeing people sell straight out of spawn is kinda lame and ruins the emersion. They should only be allowed in RP builds or in actual building, meaning you cant just throw them on the sidewalk by themselves either.

Last edited:
Reactions: PyroLa8z and Sable
+1 I think shelves should not be allowed in spawn/spawn tunnel, it restricts movement. and Isn't even RP at that point.

Reactions: Cuteboi and Sable
+1
Yeah having these shelves shoved in spawn just strips a big chunk of RP from the server. It makes, making a gun store absolutely pointless. if anything I say only allowing shelves inside your base. Regardless we def should not have them in spawn

Reactions: Cuteboi
+1
Yeah having these shelves shoved in spawn just strips a big chunk of RP from the server. It makes, making a gun store absolutely pointless. if anything I say only allowing shelves inside your base. Regardless we def should not have them in spawn
Agreed. They should only be allowed in buildings and RP builds. Even seeing shelves just laying on the street by themselves is ugly as hell. Not sure if anyone had a picture of the gun collective i set up last night, but would be cool to have more stores like that

Reactions: Sable
Yuuus...

Yuuuuuuuus...

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
+1 it shouldn't even be allowed to be placed in the streets I think you should have to make like a building for it. It literally is the most annoying crap seeing 20 of things spawned everywhere.

Reactions: Sable