Mar 26, 2021
Your In-Game Name: makinga

Steam Name:
sig

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older):

Your discord name/tag:
makinga#2496

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?
Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?
No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
1 day 3 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully?
Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?
Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?
Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
No

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)
No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
I have been playing dark rp servers for about two or three years with a total of 542 hours of game time. I have tried for admin before and failed the last question about two years ago, and I would like to try again at obtaining an administrative position on a server.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
I have played dark rp for many years now and i would like to have the opportunity to help the community of Atomic Networks strive. I have memorized most of the rules just off of play time, throughout the almost 80 admin sits I have created. I have brought a stop to many prop blockers and racist players. when I become staff I will listen to both sides of the conversation no matter how one sided a case may be.

I hope you will consider my application for staff,
I can't wait to be part of the staff team!

-/+ ive seen you on the server 1 time, havent seen you talk on the discord, some of the questions in the app could have had more effort put into it.

-1 Seen you around a couple times, hasn't been pleasant experiences. Poor effort put into some of the questions. Don't think you'd be a good fit for the staff team.

+/- I really havent had any interactions with you but at the same time today i raided you and you had a no collided prop that was world glowed that u were probably shoothing through but idk cuz u were afk but thats not allowed :(