Username: mannafinesse

◈ Your In-Game Name: mannafinesse

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/vitusbeam/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: mannafinesse#3482

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. https://imgur.com/a/04LMsNz
the only one I know about at all happened today.
I believe i accidentally rdm'd a guy by crossfire while defending the gun vendors shop whom i was partied with. I went afk so i couldn't speak for myself and got jailed.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 1h 3m [at the moment]

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? est

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5:00pm-until i get off, on for hours regularly. weekends whenever i have freetime im on.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm on a lot and only play this server, I've seen almost everything from aimbotters, pro mlg minge, mrdm regularly. It's normal on these populated communities so I'd do my part to help. I do nothing on this server for personal gain, I just like to enjoy this server since it's so close to what made DarkRP boom years ago. Most of the community is friendly, I'd love to contribute.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? My best quality is probably my experience playing darkrp for years, now multiple hours having fun on atomic. I've read the rules for a while, I have patience/emotional control to listen/deal with players toxic or not. I understand I have to be active, and have the common sense to make decisions without rushing. I've learned from all the times I've gotten in trouble for breaking rules I didn't understand yet. Takes mistakes to get close to perfection.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I'm on a lot if you want to talk to me I'm chill, don't rlly know what id put here lol ty 4 ur time

+1 I've never seen you in game, but you put forth the effort to show you want to be a part of the staff team.

+1 seams like he has a good mindset, good application and I would like to see him in an interview to learn more information.

Application Denied
Failed to reach out to the interviewer within the timeframe
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.​