Denied mark_suckerburg Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark_suckerburg

User
Jan 1, 2024
Username: mark_suckerburg

◈ Your In-Game Name: Bacon&Eggs

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198908073392/edit/settings

Your Age: 16

Your Discord Tag: Bacon&Eggs

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. i have been warned of RDM when i didnt really know the rules

How much playtime do you have on the server? a day

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? On break from school i am on around 1-2 after sports but during regular school days i can be on and ready around 5 or 6 depending on sports

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I have put a significant amount of hours onto Dark RP and have taken time to see how the community is and how much fun it is to be apart of the community.i have normally played with my friends everyday after school and we try a bunch of different jobs and have loads of fun. Without the current Staff team i would not have had as much fun as i have had during my time. i want to be the reason other new players have fun with friends on this server and always have a reason to come back another time.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I'm a dedicated worker and try my upmost hardest to help others in need. i want to be able to show that you can have fun on this server and its not a boring, rule-filled server thats no fun. i want to be able to pave a path for new players who want to have fun and show how much the care and love Atomic as much as i have learned to love it. I would love the oppurtunity to be a staff member for this game.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I do football and wrestling for my high school and have been taught to work hard when no ones watching and to always show out in everything and i want to be able to apply that to my time on Atomic. I have had encounters with admin for things that were clear violations and i didnt care, but now i want to change that mindset and be a "light" for others that make mistakes.

Last edited:
Please Review accepted applications as an example.
Note: You can still edit your application.

-1 need to explain more on why u want to be a part of the staff team. you can take a look at some accepted applications for example and edit your application and votes could change.​

(copying this review over in the case that this one gets edited and the new one gets deleted)
-/+ on one hand Id like to give a + based on the application, on the other hand id rather see players with more time in the server. I have yet to interact or even see you on the server once so I don't really know how you act in person. alot of the newer hires have under a week and I won't lie I've seen that cause more issues than not. I'd like to see you more active in the server before I can give a fair review. that being said I wish you luck!

NOTE: You have the incorrect link for your steam profile, you have it linked to the steam profile settings and not your actual steam profile

NOTE: You have the incorrect link for your steam profile, you have it linked to the steam profile settings and not your actual steam profile
Heres the players actual steam profile. It seems while linking their profile they were in their settings so it also copied /edit/settings

Heres the players actual steam profile. It seems while linking their profile they were in their settings so it also copied /edit/settings

They still don’t have their profile fully set to public.
You gotta go into the privacy settings and make sure everything is checkmarked.

Since your app has been edited, assuming you’re competent enough to figure out the privacy settings, I’d like to see an interview
+1

Last edited:
Steam Profile Settings.PNG

Your steam profile settings should look like this

Application Denied
Based on your application and that you have yet to set your steam profile to public, we have decided to not continue with the interview process.
We appreciate your interest in staffing, You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 weeks.
Please contact management on Discord for any further questions.

We recommend consulting the How to join the staff team staffing requirements if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/read-me-first-how-to-join-the-staff-team.2614/

Status
Not open for further replies.