May 26, 2022
Username: Funki

◈ Your In-Game Name: Funki

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TennisGorilla/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: skullstapler

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. it has been so long i can't remember, most likely an accidental rdm or fail base when i first started. does not show on !warns

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1mo 13h 30m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? Yes

What is your time zone? MST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 5pm-5am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I love being a larger part of this community, I always had so much fun meeting new people and sharing laughs. i also strive to allow new players to have as much fun as possible while learning the rules in a way that doesn't make them feel unwelcome or unwanted. I remember always feeling welcomed by other staff members whenever I needed to reach out for help, this is a large contrast to numerous other gmod servers i've visited, where even as a player I felt staff were very hostile.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel that any candidate who encourages growth and positivity within the server should be considered for acceptance. I want to be the staff member I wish I first encountered when i loaded into a darkrp server for my first time, and I want to be the staff member that others within the team can reach out to for help. overall, i feel like i would be good at wanting players to return and keep returning to atomicrp, as they know that staff will be reliable at giving them an enjoyable and fair darkrp experience.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Turbo chad virgin with over 1k hours, staffed for this server for most my playtime, loved it, and would love to be a part of the team again to contribute anyway I can and meet the new generation of atomicrp. I like music a lot so pls talk to me about it. Always just looking for a middle ground and making sure everyone is happy with the conclusion of a ticket. Looking forward to the community's response to my app : )

Last edited:
+/- Has Previous staff experience + knows the rules. Does need more detail though!

Last edited:
Accepted for Interview
Reach out to darwin.net on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

For more information on what to do to prepare for your interview, we recommend checking out this post.
Requirements To Staff and expectations of a staff member