Steam Name:

- liam.super.rp

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199220744573/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions):

- 17 Years Old.

Your discord name/tag:

- alloprof1234#6444

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP?

- No, Sir or Ma'am.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for?

- I was warnned for Problock (That was when I have started on Gmod DarkRP) But now I know what is Problock.
- I was banned for RDM (12 Hours) But now I know.
- I was Kicked for FA (That was when I have started on Gmod DarkRP) But now I know.

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum)

- 1 Days 4 Hours and 31 Min.

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Yes, Sir or Ma'am.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Yes, Sir or Ma'am.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Yes, Sir or Ma'am.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

- No, Sir or Ma'am.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below)

- No, Sir or Ma'am.

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

-

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

- I want to be a part if the staff team, Because I like the server and there community. In Gmod DarkRP Atomic are the best English Server and I learn english so I will try my best to have one good grammar.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

- I want to be accepted onto the staff team to help the Atomic Community on Gmod DarkRP. If I am selected I will try my best to do my work. I have worked for Roblox in 2018 / 2019 for the RCD / RDC and now I want to have other experience so I have selected Atomic. Why I have selected Atomic is simple : The server are so funny and I like the maps.

What is your timezone?

- EST (Canada).

What time of the day are you usually on?

- Every day of the week at 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. and the weekend these indefinite.

Playtime on the server is short.
Warnings
Your answers for why you want to be apart of the staff team are very short and not good at all.

You did not answer it correctly when it said why should you be accepted? You have to explain why you are a good fit for the staff team

short playtime on server

-1 Many bad interactions with and after each one fails to consider reading the rules, Application shows little to no effort as well.

(
- Low Effort Application
- Has a Ban And Multiple Warns
- Barely Meets The Time Requirement

)

GoodLuck!

Application Denied
You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, Please DM me (Unknown..#2441) with questions/concerns.