Denied Mcluvin Staff Application

Mcluvin

User
Jul 18, 2022
Username: Mcluvin

◈ Your In-Game Name: McLuvin

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198277369955/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 21

Your Discord (with tag): Bennyy_Whoo#3899

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2mo 4d 22h 59m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
about 2 months
mod
i guess verde lol

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? Yes

Were you removed from the staff team? Yes

Did you resign from the staff team? No

What is your time zone? central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? im on most of the day

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? Some of these new tmods are so dam slow and have no clue what they are doing which is so annoying when im trying to get my issues fixed. i just want to clean up the streets of atomic of all the rule breakers.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Id make sure all tickets are taken quickly and professionally. I know all the rules and spend most of my day playing anyway might as well contribute to the server and help make it more enjoyable for new players.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. i miss staffing smh

-/+
You were good when you were here before, so there for you should know what we expect for effort regarding this application, I’d like to see more written on why you want and should come back instead of “ slow tmods”.

Time and experience ain't reflecting at all in this app effort-based.

+1 effort isn’t there, but was a good staff member before. Would like to see him re added onto the team

+1
I’ve had only good experiences with this player. They know the rules quite well, they also previously have been staff and did an amazing job while being it, so I’d love to see them back on team!

+1 Ive interacted with him ingame and he has been on the staff team in the past so it would be good to have him back because he was good at what he did but the app does need some more effort all in all hes a good guy

+1
McLuvin is a very active member of the community, did well as a past staff member, and has a good energy behind him.
I believe if given another oppurtunity, you will do well once again. Best of luck if given an interview. :)

Application Denied

You have been warned ingame before, eventually leading to a 12hr ban and your demotion. This contributes to the many reasons why this is being denied. You are welcome to reapply within 2 weeks.

Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team or your interviewer on our discord.