Denied McNuggets Staff Application

McNuggets

User
May 2, 2022
Florida
Username: McNuggets

◈ Your In-Game Name: MCNuggets

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144772171/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 21

Your Discord (with tag): McNuggets #0486

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have never been banned from AtomicRP. I have been warned for rdm a couple of times due to accidents such as shooting the wrong person, or as most recent I shot a person trying to kidnap my friend not realizing I had to be in a party first. I understand completely that RDMing is inappropriate for a RP server and shouldn`t be taken lightly, I do apologize deeply for these mistakes. It is as well extremely childish and has zero place in Dark RP. I have since looked at all the rules, as I was planning on applying for trial mod as soon as I hit 24 hours of playtime.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 24 hours

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
A few years ago I was a moderator for City RP for Werewolf Gaming, they have since closed their server. I was a moderator for about 8 months until the server died out then shut down eventually. I do not have any contact still sadly since this was more than 2 years ago.

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Days or Nights when off of work

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be a part of the Staff Team on AtomicRP because I want to make a great gaming and roleplaying environment for all Garrys Mod players, as well as help new or experienced players with problems they have such as RDMs or other infractions on the server rules. Though I have been warned in the past I really do understand where I was wrong and have come to the decision I would like to come a part of the great staff I have talked to and support my favorite server to play on a daily basis. I have thought about it for a few weeks now wanting to start to work my way up to a moderator on this server, because of how much I have enjoy playing on it and really want to give other players that feeling as well.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I should be accepted into the Staff Team because I bring motivation to other gamers who have a passion for Garrys Mod like I have through all these years. As well as, I am a great team leader and problem solver and enjoy helping others when I can. I want to bring a safe and fun roleplay environment to this server and support how great it is. I also think I should be accepted as a staff member because I would want to bring back my history as a moderator on another server to AtomicRP so I can truly try to give others a great gaming experience and want to continuously play on this server as I have. I want to put in effort into continuously making this a better server every time I am on it. If you give me the chance to be a trail mod you will see me put in the effort and time to make this a better roleplay environment.
Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you.
I am a fulltime college student and work as well.

Last edited:

You have two Class V Warnings one for Mass RDM and one for LTAP as well as two of your more active warnings only happening within the last 8 days. For only having 24 hours total on the server it's concerning the amount of warnings you have and the extent of the warnings.

-1 I was curious about your "couple of warnings for rdm" and my intent was to ask you to explain fully what happened but you were warned for MRDM and LTAP per Venom, would be highly unreasonable for you to be accepted on the staff team due to these offences, especially during your relatively small playtime. I encourage you to try again in two weeks and build up your playtime.

-1 I was curious about your "couple of warnings for rdm" and my intent was to ask you to explain fully what happened but you were warned for MRDM and LTAP per Venom, would be highly unreasonable for you to be accepted on the staff team due to these offences, especially during your relatively small playtime. I encourage you to try again in two weeks and build up your playtime.
-1 same here

-rep

Things I Liked
N/A

Meh
N/A

Things i don’t like

Failure to mention warns,Full time college student that works, afraid you might not have much time to put in.

Recommendation
Be more truthful.

Application Denied
Thank you for your interest in contributing to our community, you may reapply in 2 Weeks. If you have any further questions/concerns, reach out to a member of the management team on our discord.
(Blake#6299)