Accepted Medinios Staff Application

Medinios

(DRP) Blanket Staff Team
User
Mar 10, 2022
Medinios's App
*The app has been edited due to many quality/effort reviews (wish it was wise to edit)*

Your In-Game Name: Medinios Fett

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheDamba/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 23

Your Discord (with tag): Medinios#5544

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 3 days 21 hours and 30 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? GMT +2

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 10am-12pm

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I would like to be part of the AtomicRP Staff Team due to some reasons:
First of all, I like the server. I want to help the server grow big as a safe community for all ages players.

Second, I would love to help keep the server as a clean server with no discipline issues for all the players.

Third, I know I have no experience in GMod servers management in the last four years but I'm sure I can deal with management situations basing on skilles I earned in real life (2 years commander in the army, law student and more).

Fourth, I have a diffrent time zone. Most of the time when I'm awake, the vast majority of the staff are asleep. I can give help and support to the servers (on both servers) when the staff members on the diffrent time zone are asleep.

Fifth, I love helping people. I want all the players and the staff to have fun in the game and with my kindness and desire to help people and contribute to our community, I believe and even confident that I can help with that.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team?
I think i should be accepted onto the AtomicRP staff team, because i think i have the appropriate requirements for the job and even more.
I can handle a complicated situation with a very calm and nice vibe. I think i can give a lot to the server and the players as a nicely behavior, responsible and "stress free" person. I would help everyone who need me (new playesr and veteren players as one, i would never mix "business with pleasures" (objective vision even when it comes to my friends, I will treat everyone as equal when I am on duty and even as a regular player and be the most professional as the community need). im very available, always available on discord (always with my phone, even at work or the university) and on the server for more that 6 hours a day (avarage). +I would never close my eyes and always pay attention to tickets and players problems.

More information about me:
• Professional behavior.

• Serious when needed (fun person in the rest of the time).

• Stress free.

• Kind.

• Respecting everyone.

• Loyal to my team (Any group I belong to) and to the server.

• Can and will pass my experience with the rest of the team.

• Working great individually and in a team.

• Objective view on conflicts and mishaps.

• Performs a separation between business and pleasure.

• Knows to admit if I was wrong and takes responsibility.

• Honest.

Last edited:
+1
+ No warns
+ Decent app
+ He's a good guy

Best of luck!
Thank you!
+/- i dont know what to give here because your app lacks detail in some areas but its not bad so im going to stay neutral
Appreciate your comment and if you have some questions i would love to fill the lack details.

Have a good day both of you

+1

+GOOD app put lots of effort in style it

-/+ app needs a little more effort

+ I met him couple times during sits seems like a cool dude

+ No warns! impressive.

goodluck! :)

+1

+GOOD app put lots of effort in style it

-/+ app needs a little more effort

+ I met him couple times during sits seems like a cool dude

+ No warns! impressive.

goodluck! :)
Thank you for your reply, if it would help, ill try to make some changes to show the community the level of my investment.
+1 I like how the application is but could do with more but pretty solid person ingame. Best of luck.
As i said to Poppy, ill make some changes to show the community my level of effort and investment

For both of you, appreciate your replies and the good review, i took what you said and ill change it. 😊

+/- Put a tiny more effort into the application and I might change my mind. For now, I am neutral tending to positive.

+/- Put a tiny more effort into the application and I might change my mind. For now, I am neutral tending to positive.
Hey don, thank you for your reply. i tried to make it more attractive app and added some style effort and a little bit more information about me.
hope you to like it :)
+1
Decent app and time
No warns
thank you for your replay :)

Hey don, thank you for your reply. i tried to make it more attractive app and added some style effort and a little bit more information about me.
hope you to like it :)

thank you for your replay :)
No, thank you for your reply

+1 good app with mediocre effort shown could be improved but seems like a genuinely good guy
Best of luck to you :)

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to KingChris#0009 on Discord within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Killuminati#0797 to schedule your training!
Failure to schedule your training within 3 days, will result in your app being denied