Denied Mexicanos_ Staff Application

Mexicanos_

User
Aug 7, 2022
Username: Mexicanos_

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mexicanos

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069989555/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your Discord (with tag): Poggers#0922

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. (Banned) NLR (Class 2): What im certain happened was I was randomly killed by a mafia boss and i got a bit mad and went back to kill him and it was a constant back and forth killing between us both. So indeed i was completely in the wrong for this.

(Warned) FRP (Class 2): I have no idea why I got this warn so I don't actually have any information on why I got this I apologize.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 Day 20 hours 27 minutes

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Usually 1:00 P.M. to around 11:00 P.M.

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? The reason that I want to be part of the staff team is because given the amount of times I've played on this server, I've seen many people break rules such as NLR, FRP, RDM, etc, and I want to help lower the amount of rulebreakers. I also like playing on AtomicRP 3 and 4 more than 1 and 2 since less people play on those more rulebreakers usually go there so they don't get punished. Given how less staff also play on that server I've seen NLR, FRP, RDM, RDA, and Prop minging happen very frequently. I want to help narrow down those people who take advantage of no staff in those servers and those who ruin the experience for other players.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Me and a couple of my friends always hop on this server and play for a couple hours and it's always really fun. But one thing that always ruins this experience is the people who break the rules. I think it would be beneficial to the experience of the people who play the game, and also help narrow the player base to only people who genuinely want to play how you're supposed to. And since staff don't usually go onto atomic rp 3 and 4 I could be one of the few people who help moderate there.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Once my summer ends, my times I'm on will definitely change and I'll be focusing more on school rather than Atomic. That doesn't mean I'll completely stop modding for atomic it just means I'll spend a bit less time.
(Edit) I have a VAC ban for TF2 as well. I got it because I was playing with my friends on an empty community server, and I thought that it would be funny to pull out a hacked client and start continuously killing them. Just because it was me and my friends doesn't mean that it was still ok to do this and I severely regret doing it. Just wanted to explain that since a few people mentioned it.

Last edited:
Application Denied
It was clear from your interview that you are lacking the proper rule knowledge to have a successful training. You are also not allowed to cheat by actively looking at the rules, this was not communicated to you prior to the interview so you can reapply in 2 weeks.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.

We recommend consulting the Enforcement Guidelines if you are interested in applying again.
https://forums.atomicnetworks.co/threads/darkrp-enforcement-guidelines.4007/