Miner(or any other job)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this idea, but the problem that arises with this is how big the addon is, it might not be a problem for older player as they will just download the single new addon, but the new players joining will have to download everything and some people don't have 10-30 minutes to download a server they may or may not play on. I do like to think that most Gmod servers have a large download and wouldn't mind this as I use to play on a server with a lot of content like hats and stuff, but some people may have a problem waiting for the content to download. I do think if the server is worth the wait they wouldn't mind the download (we are in the top 10 best darkrp servers). The second problem would be balancing it so its not broken as hell and ruins the economy, but also not shit where people dont play it and its a useless addon.

I like this idea, but the problem that arises with this is how big the addon is, it might not be a problem for older player as they will just download the single new addon, but the new players joining will have to download everything and some people don't have 10-30 minutes to download a server they may or may not play on. I do like to think that most Gmod servers have a large download and wouldn't mind this as I use to play on a server with a lot of content like hats and stuff, but some people may have a problem waiting for the content to download. I do think if the server is worth the wait they wouldn't mind the download (we are in the top 10 best darkrp servers). The second problem would be balancing it so its not broken as hell and ruins the economy, but also not shit where people dont play it and its a useless addon.
I get where you are coming from. but 1 addon wouldn't bee too much right? and the thing is, is even if its not good for money people will probably still play it-just look at meth cook. Anyway if we could add anything good or not i just want it to be fun.

I am constantly searching for new content that I could add without deteriorating the player experience with server lag or client lag (fps), miner would be one of the worst possible addons to add in terms of player experience. I'm open to adding new content but it is really hard to add new content to a server that holds 128 people without ruining the experience.

Suggestion Denied
(feel free to suggest other addons in the future)

Status
Not open for further replies.