Sep 7, 2023
Username: mnstizzy

◈ Your In-Game Name: MN stizzy

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mMNstizzy/

Your Age: 21

Your Discord Tag: mnstizzy

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans.
I have a RDM ( Class III ) 04/05/21
&
I also have a FailRP ( Class II ) 15/04/21

I'm not 100% sure what these warns were for as they are some time ago
i imagine i failed to adhere to these rules back then.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 6D 19h (163hrs)

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central UTC-5

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? Anytime between 11am at 4am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I've always enjoyed being a part of GMOD communities, but specifically, one I always return to is Atomic. I always enjoy the staff and the people on the server. I had my own opportunity back in 2019 to attempt my own GMOD DarkRP server, along with an MC server a few times, there was always enjoyment in being a part of a team and Atomic would be the choice for me.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? From my countless amount of hours here on GMOD and Atomic specifically to being a part of management at jobs beyond games I feel I could bring valuable skills to the staffing team here, I have an extensive understanding of Darkrp's rules and from prior experience, I feel beyond comfortable tackling situations head-on with maturity. I spend a lot of time on atomic and multitasking tickets would be my goal. I treat staffing in GMOD like I treat work, with professionalism and fairness always being a priority.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. If its the sewers, or my terrible base designs i'm almost always cookin me meth. I build cars when i'm not playing GMOD, come talk about car things or wtv. Id like to say im a friendly person :)

I also build computers
Have 2 years of experience with photoshop
know basic HTML, Java & Lua

Last edited:
+/- If I'm correct yesterday was your first day back on the server in quite some time. Wouldn't mind seeing you play a bit first.

+/-
above comments worry me, but should defintely reapply for interview if denied after a bit of playing again

+1 people be downvoting you only bc one person said yesterday was your first time playing after a long period of time, i think that if you have enough rule knowledge this shouldnt matter, good luck hopefully it goes well.