Feb 21, 2021
www.youtube.com
Your In-Game Name: McNugget

Steam Name: McNugget

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mc_Nugget/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: McNuggetYT#5925

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Warned 2 times. RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1D 15H

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yep!

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? I have.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, i was an High command admin on a DRP server with around 30-45ish people at all time. Then the server just disappeared.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) : No :<

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? Warned 2 times. RDM

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community) 1D 15H

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes) Yes, i was an High command admin on a DRP server with around 30-45ish people at all time. Then the server just disappeared.

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) : No :<

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs? I kinda do, yes.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team? I feel like it would be fun, and i LOVE to help people!

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team? It never hurts to have an extra staff on hand. And I play almost everyday!

Negative
I only started seeing you around recently. I feel that you are quite new to the community. Perhaps getting to know everyone a little more. I haven’t had to many interactions with you, however, from the few you came across as a bit immature. Application looks rushed. For now, I’ll have to give you a negative. I wish you the best of luck though!

- Hops

Neutral
I was gonna give you a +1 cuz everyone deserves a chance and your my bud, but you just left the last two questions blank.
id change my comment if this changes! :)

Negative
I only started seeing you around recently. I feel that you are quite new to the community. Perhaps getting to know everyone a little more. I haven’t had to many interactions with you, however, from the few you came across as a bit immature. Application looks rushed. For now, I’ll have to give you a negative. I wish you the best of luck though!

- Hops
What you said hops

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?
Negative
Hes a prick who tries to get people in trouble and lies about being staff on other servers

As one would say CorsairBull Disapprovals for the reason that follow :

1.Application was horrible made

Nothing else to say but best of lucky