More perma Guns

Pear sauce

User
Aug 12, 2021
Ikea
So, i PERSONALY think there should be more perma guns with diffrent skins to diffrent Guns- awp asiimov for example since there is an m4 asiimov, maybe a case with perma Guns you can buy for ingame money for a very high price maybe add a perma weapon case II for irl money or just anything so there is more ingame items you can grind for, some examples for skins that could be added

Ak47- Fire serpent
Ak47- Fire serpent
Awp - Asiimov
Ak47 - Case hardened
Ak47 -?Asiimov
M4A4 - Poseidon
Awp - Medusa

And so on, there are many diffrent csgo skin addons and i thini it wouldent make a huge impact on the server expect more players being excited to get them:)

+1
This a great idea, I think adding more perma weapons is a good idea in order to add variety and more selection to the choice of end-game weapons available. Additionally I think that if a CASE HARDENED AK47 is added that it should have MULTIPLE PATTERNS rather than 1 fixed pattern so that there is a possibility for the beautiful all blue ak and also the shitty piss gold one. . . God Pear Sauce is so handsome

Last edited:
+1 yes also ak wild lotus AND this might be a stretch but stat track if possible?

So, i PERSONALY think there should be more perma guns with diffrent skins to diffrent Guns- awp asiimov for example since there is an m4 asiimov, maybe a case with perma Guns you can buy for ingame money for a very high price maybe add a perma weapon case II for irl money or just anything so there is more ingame items you can grind for, some examples for skins that could be added

Ak47- Fire serpent
Ak47- Fire serpent
Awp - Asiimov
Ak47 - Case hardened
Ak47 -?Asiimov
M4A4 - Poseidon
Awp - Medusa

And so on, there are many diffrent csgo skin addons and i thini it wouldent make a huge impact on the server expect more players being excited to get them:)
+1 Good Idea

+1 i like the idea a lot, and the server needs more perm guns. but maybe as a way to not have gun dealers be obsolete is to have it for mid grade weapons, instead of just low tear like the glock and mp7, we could have it for something ok but not the best, like a uzi or a remington 800, maybe even a ak-47

+1
New perma guns would bring more to the server I feel and would give more of a reason to gamble for them or pay for them