More perma Guns

Pear sauce

User
Aug 12, 2021
Ikea
So, i PERSONALY think there should be more perma guns with diffrent skins to diffrent Guns- awp asiimov for example since there is an m4 asiimov, maybe a case with perma Guns you can buy for ingame money for a very high price maybe add a perma weapon case II for irl money or just anything so there is more ingame items you can grind for, some examples for skins that could be added

Ak47- Fire serpent
Ak47- Fire serpent
Awp - Asiimov
Ak47 - Case hardened
Ak47 -?Asiimov
M4A4 - Poseidon
Awp - Medusa

And so on, there are many diffrent csgo skin addons and i thini it wouldent make a huge impact on the server expect more players being excited to get them:)

Hey guys, thanks for you're support on this suggestion here is some more workshop skins i found that COULD be implomented into the server. Feel free to suggest more skins in the comment section

Also, maybe new guns aswell, Desert eagle for example has a very cool animation when you press R and is not to strong and would be a great addition since there is glock so why not a new pistol?

Its all up to noob what will and can be added and not but i put some workshop links that can be looked over :)

- I think more people should be able to enjoy permanent guns since there is not alot of them in the server.
i think making a new perma case on the donation tab would do good :)

• Wow
Reactions: Mouradxd
+1 I also think that adding perm guns outside of the realm of csgo would be cool it doesn't even have to be that crazy of a weapon either

+1 i think it is needed for this it would make the game more diverse in the weapon aspect

Suggestion Noted
It's been added to our repository of update ideas. Thanks for making a suggestion <3!​