Aug 12, 2021
Your In-Game Name: Mouradxd

Steam Name: Mouradxd

Link to your Public Steam Profile: :

but my GMOD hours and staff experience were on my old account:

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 20

Your discord name/tag: Mourad#6355

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? (24 hour minimum) 27 hours at post date, now at 1d 21h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes and I've got it memorized more or less.

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums? Yes and did my best to memorize all I can for the time being.

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes.

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)
Yes,

• GarnetGaming ~ LeadAdmin
  • SuperiorServers ~ Admin (Was the last staff of the month, can provide proof)
  • ZarpGaming ~ Admin (Or Mod I don't exactly remember)
  • NRGaming ~ Mod
  • Devinity ~ Mod
  • Civilgamers ~ Mod
  • Hyplex ~ Mod

Have you received any recommendations to apply for staff from current AtomicRP Staff Members? (If so list them below) No

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?
I believe I'm familiar with BLogs however the rest of the staff system was custom made on each and every server I staffed on so no, but I'm sure it'll be close enough.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?
The main reason why I want to be a part of your staff team is due to how often there's no staff online on the server and people wreak havoc, I want to be able to enjoy the server more by answering the players' tickets and ensuring that the server is free of rule-breakers and minimize it as much as I can, I'll always do my best to be on duty when there are any pending tickets and ensure that they're being handled in a timely manner, I believe that I'd be able to help out the staff team and make sure that everyone's enjoying their RP experience on AtomicNetworks.

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

I believe I would be a good addition to your team for the following reasons:

Rules knowledge:
I've read the rules multiple times and I believe that I have it memorized, of course not word by word but definitely have the knowledge of each and every rule, and I always got the rules open at hand in case I need a refresher, I also don't have any previous warnings or punishments which I believe back-up the fact that I know the rules and therefore I follow them correctly.

Maturity & Professionalism:
I believe that I'm quite mature and know how to be unbiased when giving a verdict, I know when to be serious and when to joke around, I'll do my best to always be professional when on duty and outgoing when off duty, as I believe when you're a staff member you represent the whole server and the staff team and I'll do my best to represent you guys in a proper manner, I'll also do my best to be as active as possible.

Staff Experience:
I have a lot of experience when it comes to staffing on DarkRP servers as mentioned above, I'm familiar with handling sits and handing out verdicts, I'm also used to taking a lot of sits in a short time, and I'm sure that your punishment system might be a little new to me at first but that doesn't mean I won't get used to it quickly 😁

What is your time zone? GMT+2

Thanks for reading! ❤️

Last edited:
+1 this kid can do a better job running the server than the owner himself. If he doesn't get accepted within the next 5 mins, I'm actually smoking dick.

+1
Your application was extraordinarily organized for someone who has 27 hours at the time. The experience in these servers is great. You also have a clean record, but the playtime should be bigger. I have seen you once or twice. However, I feel you would be a hidden gem, so why not? The interview would be a good way asses your potential.

While I understand the need for more playtime, I applied since I noticed that I meet the requirement and don't worry I'm quite active so no worries about gaining more playtime 😁❤️

+1

I like the app, it looks clean and professional. I can tell you have put a lot of work into the app.
Good Luck.

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to Hez#0411 within 3 days to schedule your interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within 3 days will result in your application being denied.