Denied Mr.Goat234 Staff Application

Mr.Goat234

User
May 2, 2022
Username: Mr.Goat234

◈ Your In-Game Name: TheGoat429

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199216534580/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 16

Your Discord (with tag): TheGoat#4663

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? I just started on this server but been playing dark rp for a while and I read all the rules for this server

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? EST

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? night

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be part of the team because I like Gary's mod, helping people out on this server. I feel like people need help when they are on a server, and they don't know what to do, so they need that extra assistance. Also, I like to make new friends, and I like making new friends on this game. This server is the top, and I would love to be part of this team to help out with you guys. When I went on steam, I saw the staff outfit, and it looked fantastic. Staffing at Atomic would be an excellent experience for me, and I love to be accepted into this.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? It would help if you accepted me on the Atomic Networks staff team because I never fail at what task or job I am doing. Working is a big deal because I work, and I never slack off on what I am doing. People never said a bad thing to me while working, and I don't think people would say bad stuff about me on Atomic. I am a friendly person, and everybody says it. So, I would be a good fit for this gmod team.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Thank you for reading this, and have a wonderful day

Oh shoot sorry, did not read that one. I used to play on a another account. But I lost the password on that one and forgot the email. Sorry guys.

-1 I don't think this player has joined the server, warning menu doesn't even recognise his steamid

Application Denied
You are missing important details in your application that are required to be able to properly review your app.
We appreciate your interest in staffing. You may reapply for an Atomic Networks Staff Position in 2 Weeks, DM me with questions/concerns.