User
Oct 23, 2021
Username: Mr Shroom

In-Game Name ♛ Mr Shroom

SteamID/SteamID64 STEAM_0:0:103841848

Discord Shroom#0709

Date of Item Loss Aug 24, 2022

Time of Item Loss 3am

What happened? So bfx asked to purchase my printers. I wanted to do the deal with him so I headed over to his base at the bank where he usually is. Bfx then let me in and told everyone on the inside not to kill me

I sat there and chatted with him because me and bfx are super cool and he's a nice guy. i had the printers in my printer pocket as I just left from my base to give them to him to have. Then the guy by the name of ZZane after being told multiple times not to kill me then kills me as a mob boss. You are not allowed to base or defend at the bank as that class only a body guard class. So I went ahead and called him out for what he just did. I said that bfx let me in and was okay with me being there and I called him an idiot as I should. Then being offended that I called him such a mean word he destroyed all my printers that dropped on the ground even tho bfx was screaming for him to stop. Bfx kicked the kid out of his party and the dude was punished for rdm.

What do you need refunded? Full printer rack minus the cost of the rack (Only had the printers)

Please put any evidence to substantiate your claim here. The sit was handled by Gus Fringo. Refer to him

Yes I am BFX and I was the Bank Manger during all of this and this is completely true.

Refund Request Accepted
You will be refunded $1,100,000. Please contact an SMod+ in game to receive your refund request and show them this forum post and have them respond when refunded.
For further questions/inquiries about your request, please reach out to a member of the Management Team on our Discord (discord.atmc.cc)​