Accepted Mr. Wick Staff Application

Mr. Wick

User
Apr 30, 2023
Username: Mr. Wick

◈ Your In-Game Name: Mr Wick

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198876454078/

Your Age: 17

Your Discord Tag: Mr Wick#3092

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. I have 3 warning in this server and the first two warning I don't really remember because this was when I first started to play in this server but it says fail RP and the recent warning that I had was for also fail RP and it was because I had someone kidnapped and I had them there for 2 min extra and I wasn't there to explain myself in this sit because I was AFK after my victim left and I got warned.

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2d 6h 53m

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? Yes

Please detail your tenure at these other servers, include the following...
> Time on the Staff Team
> Rank (If applicable)
> Contacts from Community (If you have any)
It was I think like 2 years ago I became a staff in DankTown RP for like 2 months because it used to be a system to pay to become a trial staff and you learn how to become a staff and they let you become a staff after a couple of practices and it was a good experience

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? CDT

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? I am on at 7 AM through 2 PM and then I would just take a break and come back online around 10 PM - 1 AM

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to become a staff team in this server because I had a little experience of becoming a staff before and I know what to expect when in a sit goes down and I know how to behave when a bad situation ends up occurring in the sit. I Have had a lot of experience with RP servers and I know what to expect in the rule books and what not to do and what not to say. I also want to be apart of this server because I think that this server has done a really good job at growing a great community that even if someone ends up breaking the rules no one ends up taking it that personal and moves on to other RP scenarios. Throughout my experience in this server I have noticed that 2-3 admins get on in the morning and sometimes in weekdays there is like 1 or 2 admins in the night and a lot of people like to put in a lot of tickets and it becomes a stressful situation for everyone. When there is a lot of admins on in this server everyone likes to behave and I feel like it should be that way throughout the day but I understand everyone has personal things that go on in there lifes and that is very understandable, I have so much free time after high school and imma be able to fill in those gaps when admins and staff or not on. This server is great and it just keeps growing I cant wait to see what this server brings during the summer and how stacked this server is going to get when everyone is going to have a lot of free time.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be in the Staff Team because I am understanding and I don't take things to heart I am very kind to people too and I feel like everyone has that trait in the staff team because everyone is very understanding and calm and never had a bad experience when asking for help in this server, I like to make conversations and make jokes when its appropriate. I could control a situation that escalates really bad and I could listen to both sides of the story and not be biased. I am Very active when staff needs help the most throughout the morning and midnight. And I am about to finish high school this month so i'm going to be even more active throughout the day. I hope that I get accepted to this server because I enjoy being around this community and I hope that I could be accepted so that I could experience these funny moments that go down in this server without having the people that like to be goofy and break them rules.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. I am going to be 18 next month and I am going to have a lot of free time after high school ends this may

Last edited: