MrBeast's Staff Application

MrBeast

User
Jan 19, 2021
Your In-Game Name: MrBeast

Steam Name: MrBeast

Link to your Public Steam Profile: : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198309129711/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older): 15

Your discord name/tag: Morgana#3343

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? no. if it needs to be it can be.

Have you ever been warned/kicked/banned on any Atomic Networks Servers? If yes, what for? yes. when I first started on this server i had no intent to rp. I got banned for mrdm and was banned for a week. When i was unbanned i took time to play on the server and found it to be my favorite darkrp server. Since then i have become one of the most active people on the server

How much playtime do you have on the server? (1 day minimum playtime, 1 week in the community)
5d, 19h, and

Have you read up on our rules fully?

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the Forums?

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis?

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers? (Please go into detail if the answer is Yes)

If you answered yes to the previous question, do you have experience with SAM? AWarn3? BLogs?

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team?

Why should you be accepted onto the staff team?

-1 I know you well and you don't get into much trouble you do not have a clear enough understanding of the rules yet. Hopefully you work on this as well as maturity.

I don't know you enough to speak about your character as a person.
Aside from your application being incomplete with an invalid link, it is quite evident that you didn't spend much time on the application itself.

I have seen you on the server quite a bit but your application is incomplete as well as the time I've seen you on you have caused some problems for me and other players with RDM and other circumstances. I would recommend taking a little more time on your application and getting to know the staff a bit more before first.

Firstly I'd like to say I've seen you on the sever multiple times and from what I can gather your a bit mingy. This application is shit and shows to me and the others on the staff team that your immature and not fit to be a staff member.

The Link is Invalid btw so i recommend you take the L on this one and come back in 2 weeks with a perfect application. It will give you time to better express your self in the community and prove your self to some of the staff members,

So first off you have a very Incomplete Application. Multiple Questions have not been answered at all, and other questions seem like you just found the quickest answers too in your brain and stuck it in. We give people chances, yes. But not when it seems like they do not care about our community or have very Uncompleted Staff App.
Best Of Luck!