Accepted MrTryhard Staff Application

MrTryhard

User
Mar 25, 2022
Username: MrTryhard

◈ Your In-Game Name: Skyler White

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146526650/

Your age (we only accept staff 15 and older with few exceptions): 17

Your Discord (with tag): MrTryhard#5727

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? No

Have you ever been warned on AtomicRP? No

How much playtime do you have on the server? 1 day 6h

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Mountain Daylight Saving Time

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? between 5pm to 2am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be apart of the admin team because I feel i can help out since I am normally on when admins aren't and I've experienced a lot of mayhem and angry/upset players (me included of course) and I just feel like I can be a nice addition to your team of admins.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? I feel like I should be accepted because I'm very open minded, and I won't take a bias to a friend or anyone who was nice, fair is fair when it comes to having to make the decision on whether if they're guilty or not. I'm fairly active to your server and I have a great time with the people that play here, I feel like I could be a understanding and fair admin if I am to be accepted. My closing point is that I'm on fairly often, and when I am on in your server I tend to play for 6-10 hours per time which can be beneficial to helping out when other admins may need to take a break or get off.

Optional: My actual name is Alex 17, from Canada. I try to be as friendly as possible and help out whenever I can, I play a a lot of games and all around try to be the best person I can when it comes to other people, I'm very open minded and I try my best to judge a decision based on hard facts. I'm very open and can answer any kind of question that may be asked towards me.

Last edited:
+1 decent app

-1 could use more time, never seen you before

over all +/-
good luck!

Accepted for Interview
Reach out to (DeathBomber1#1094) on Discord to schedule an interview.
Note: Failure to schedule your interview within the next 3 days will result in your application being denied.

Accepted For Training
Please reach out to Killuminati#0797 to schedule your training!
Failure to schedule your training within 3 days, will result in your app being denied