Accepted MUG_Monke Staff Application

MUG_Monke

User
Aug 4, 2023
Username: MUG_Monke

◈ Your In-Game Name: MUG_Monke

Link to your Public Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299833270/

Your Age: 22

Your Discord Tag: Beast_Gaming___#7424

Is your discord name the same as your In-Game Name on AtomicRP? Yes

Have you ever been warned or banned on any Atomic Networks servers? Yes

Please detail all of your warns and bans. Warn by: Sad swag Reason: Rascism Date: 28/05/2021 I remember this one it was my first hour on the server and i didnt know the rules and i said the n-word(not with the hard r) i was warned and have never said anything discriminating or rascist again. This warn is expired and i have not gotten it removed yet.

Warn by: sparrow Reason: RDM Date: 18/03/2022 To be honest dont remember the exact situation. same with the others below.

Warn by: jinx evil Reason: FRP Date:28/03/2022

Warn by: VerdeFrmHae Reason: FRP during a raid. Date:28/03/2022

Warn by: slink Reason: RDM Date:15/05/2023

How much playtime do you have on the server? 2+ weeks

Have you read up on our rules fully? Yes

Have you read up on the (DRP) Staff Information section of the forums? Yes

Do you have a microphone and use it on a consistent basis? Yes

Do you have any prior experience staffing on other Garry's Mod servers within the past 4 years? No

Have you previously staffed on AtomicRP? No

What is your time zone? Central

What time of the day (for you) are you usually on? 6pm-12am

Why do you want to be a part of the AtomicRP Staff Team? I want to be able to help the server become more easy going and make new comers feel welcomed and not scared away by those who choose to break rules. Everyone is here to have a good time and those who cant follow rules kind of ruin it for everyone. I have also helped new comers before by showing them how to do certain jobs, building a base and how to use the tools, as well as given them money and guns just to give them a start.

Why should you be accepted onto the AtomicRP Staff Team? Im an easy guy to get along with. Many people like me on the server and im always making new ones everywhere i go. Im also a respectable and responsible man who cares about others and how they feel.

Optional: Include any other information about yourself that you'd like the community and the management team to know about you. Ive always been a protector of people in my life and those around me. My dad used to say "There are sheep who are innocent, wolves who prey on the sheep, and sheep dogs who protect the sheep from the wolves" and i have always tried to follow that and be a sheep dog and not a wolf.

+1 The racism is worrying but I mean people grow, seems like an honest heartfelt application.